HER ATTITUDE 🔥🔥

Haseena inwardly smiles seeing this attitude of Karishma and says....

H:- I can see you've got your strength back....

Karishma don't meet her gaze with Haseena....

H:- You will get your mobile and laptop exactly when it's the right time.....

Karishma greets her teeth seeing Haseena...

H:- Now... If you need anything then Cheetah is here to help you....

Haseena gets up from chair and takes her clothes from wardrobe while saying....

H:- Be ready in 2 hours....

Karishma looks Haseena in confusion....

H:- Because we need to buy some stuff before we depart ...

Karishma looks Haseena shockingly and stands...

K:- Depart? Where to? What are you talking about....

Karishma goes to Haseena and keeps her index finger on Haseena's chest

K:- I am not going anywhere unless it's New Delhi....

Haseena looks angrily and Karishma .. she grabs karishma's finger that was on her chest, slowly moving it down away from herself....

H:- It wasn't an offer..... It was an order...

Karishma takes a deep breath and speaks in a stern voice...

KS:- Listen to me... I am not a bag of potatoes that you can transfer without my permission....

She points her finger at Haseena....

KS:- If that's your idea of how falling in love with you looks... Then fuck your own....

Haseena interrupts her grabbing her wrist and throw Karishma back on bed and come above caging Karishma between her hands ..

Karishma tries to push Haseena away... But because of her position and weakness she was not able to apply required force ...

Haseena grabs Karishma's wrists and pin them side ways....

Karishma frees her hands from Haseena and slaps Harshly on her face....

Haseena greets her teeth in anger and silently move away from her.... After calming Herself, she calmly says....

H:- If you hit me again....

Karishma interuppts Haseena and says loud and angrily....

KS:- what? You will kill me?

Haseena takes a deep breath and says....

H:- This is what you call a temper? How you are not a Mumbaian.....

KS:- How many delhites girl do you know??

Haseena slowly comes to Karishma and caresses her face with thumb ....

H:- It looks like one is all I need to know...

Haseena moves back from her and again takes clothes that were now lying on floor ..

H:- It will be a good MONTH ... I just need to react quicker because I lose my vigilance when I am near you....

Haseena moves to the bathroom that was in right side of the bed and had walls of glasses....

H:- cheetah has brought all your stuff...

Haseena gives a sarcastic smile and say...

Impressive amount of shoes for a five day holiday....

Saying this Haseena moves to Bathroom and turns on the pricacy mode causing the glass to turn white....

Karishma exhales deeply and lays on bed spreading her arms... Preparing herself for the next one month ....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Cheetah and Joy were talking in garden when they notices Karishma who was wearing a knee long red dress with deep neck and a white bag engraved with some shining stones in her right hand... Her hair was loose and hugging her back ...

Cheetah quickly moves to Breakfast table that was set in garden and pulls out the Chair for Karishma...

C:- Your breakfast is ready, miss...

Karishma takes a look at him and then sit on the chair.... Cheetah goes to another chair and takes his coat that was hanging on it....

C:- I will do my best to help you....

Karishma takes a look at the table that has various dishes from italian to Chinese.... Thai to Indian.... While Cheetah wears her coat back....

K:- I think your boss wants me to gain weight....

Cheetah sees her smiling....

C:- I think she just wants to take good care of you.....you know?

Karishma sees him in amazement and says...

KS:- But I think you are here to help me with everything I need....

Cheetah looks her in confusion and Karishma signs him to sit down through her eyes....

K:- So, I need you to sit down.... And help me to finish this all....

Cheetah looks at her in shock and then say....

C:- okay.....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Karishma was laying closing her eyes on sofa in the hall ...

After sometime she feels someone presence and sees Haseena standing there keeping her hands in pockets... She was wearing a black business suit with matching black heels.... Her shoulder down hairs were now tied in a high ponytail.... She had her diamond ring in right hand as usual holding her brown goggles and a pink analog watch of platinum in her left hand.....

H:- Today, I have some business to take care of.... I want you to accompany me....

Karishma opens her eyes fully listening to Haseena and says....

K:- I said I am not going anywhere....

Haseena deeply sighs and signs one of her man for something...

She comes to Karishma and picks her in arms....

Karishma tries to get down and start hitting on Haseena chest.... Haseena angrily gazes her making Karishma to stop doing anything....

Haseena takes Karishma to the car and carefully make her seat.... And settle herself only to find a grumpy karishma who was sitting with a angry face.... She smiles a littles and nods her head in disbelief....

Soon they start their journey.... They passes from a old bunglow that was now covered in dust.... Haseena thought to began the conversation and says....

H:- ROYAL PALACE... Beautiful bunglow.... Legend says that KING HARSEN used to hide RUBILA there..... A lady with some unnatural power that is still trying to escape....

Karishma takes a look at Haseena with a sarcastic smile and again starts looking outside...

KS:- so RUBILA didn't fall in love with HARSEN in all these years....

Haseena didn't expected that.... She looks at Karishma in shock and starts looking outside the Window not knowing what to say....

That's it for this part... Will meet with a new soon.. please vote and comment your views.... It's a heartily request.... Please vote previous parts also....

Yours Pseudonym