TIT FOR TAT

Karishma takes out the ring and forwards it to Haseena.

Haseena looks at Karishma with raised eyebrows and a stern face.

H:- what's this?

Haseena says looking completely angry....

KS:- I bought this for you....

Karishma responds in a low voice with a scared face....

Haseena looks at Karishma....

H:- That's mean... It's mine...

Haseena asks taking ring from Karishma hand's...

KS:- uhmm .. Yeah! It's yours....

Karishma replies in a confusing way.. may be because of what she did aur because of growing hatred and awkwardness between them.

H:- That means I can do anything I want with
       this ....

Haseena says keeping the ring on the circular table and started searching something in drawers ....

Karishma looks at confusingly and was about to ask her when she sees Haseena taking out a hammer from the cabinet.....

KS:- Stop! What are you doing.....

Karishma says taking the ring back from table and just then Haseena slammed the hammer on the table with all might causing the table to broke....

KS:- what the hell were you about to do?

Karishma shouts on Haseena....

H:- Exactly what you deserve....

Saying this Haseena slams the Hammer on floor and leaves from there to her room.....

Karishma was standing still looking at the ring in her hand.. and then at Haseena's room... Which was locked now.... She touches her cheeks feeling something hot.... Those were her tears .. which was flowing unknowingly to her.....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Karishma was with her mother in the local market shopping groceries and some decorative items for their home....

K'M:- Karishma looks at this.....

Karishma's mom asks her showing a well furnished wooden lion kept on a store .....

Karishma looks at the lion and it reminded her of Haseena... She looks at her mother and nods her head approvingly....

Karishma's mother ask Karishma to wait there while she will buy it from the shop.... Karishma nods her head while her mother moves to the shop.... Karishma's eyes fall on a hanging flower pot.... She crosses the road and head to buy it when her mother comes out of the store and searches her .... Her mother's eyes fell on Karishma that was buying flower pot .. she nods her head in disbelief and head to cross the road when a overspeeding car crosses her....

Karishma's mother stumbles and take some steps back.... The owner comes out from the car in a white shirt with black pants and heels with a coat in her hand .... Karishma notices the hustle around her and she moves there to see Haseena standing in front of her mother wearing her famous brown tinted goggles ....

K'M:- Don't you know How to drive???

Karishma's mother asks angrily.... Haseena clenches her fist tightly and says with gritted teeths .....

H:- Don't you know How to walk???

Haseena says to the old woman who was standing in front of her with difficulty.... Karishma sees her mother and moves to her and supporting her.....