REVENGE😈😉

Karishma takes a look at Haseena with a sarcastic smile and again starts looking outside...

KS:- so RUBILA didn't fall in love with
        HARSEN in all these years....

Haseena didn't expected that.... She looks at Karishma in shock and starts looking outside the Window not knowing what to say....

Soon the car stops in front of a chanel store.. Haseena grabs Karishma's hand and grabs her into the store... She order the Assistant to show her some dresses....

Assistant and some workers quickly take oit some most expensive dresses and keep them at counter.... Haseena once take a look and then the dresses... A smirk form on her face and she hands over all those dresses to karishma....

H:- Try these.....

Karishma sees Haseena by raising her eyebrows....

KS:- and If I don't?

Haseena smirks and moves closely to Karishma's ears and whisper....

H:- then I will do it myself....

Haseena moves back and start talking on call when Karishma sees Haseena and then dresses in her hand... She deeply sighs and moves to changing room....

Haseena was busy on call when Karishma comes out wearing a peach color knee long dress hugging her neck and waist.... With a black flower tied broad belt.....

Haseena takes a look from top to bottom and smirks.... She again got busy in call rejecting the dress.....

After a lot of rejection... Karishma buys many dresses that Haseena has chosen for her... They both move out of the store...

They move to the next store and Haseena with her body guards was waiting for Karishma to change and finish from last 2 hours....

Karishma came out with a smirk on her face wearing a white deep neck tshirt with a coat and matching skirts.... She takes a look at Haseena who was busy in her phone... She sighs and again move to the changing room...

As soon as she left... Haseena sees in the direction and smiles seeing karishma frustrated.. soon changing into a smirk...

Haseena looks at bodyguards who was tiredly sitting beside her and then at the door....

They finalize some dresses and hand over all bags to their bodyguards.... Both bodyguards had many bags and boxes that they were holding or literally balancing with them... They once look at the bosses that were walking ahead them and their hands...

Soon a box fall down by him and Haseena sees behind... Bodyguards both hand was full and if he bends to pick the one then other will also fall .. she quietly takes the box and again give him back....

H:- Take care...  They don't fall again....

They again moves to another store.... Bodyguards looks at each other and quietly follows them....

Karishma was in changing room from last half an hour.... Haseena was roaming outside waiting karishma to come.... Soon she loses her temper and enter the changing room only to find Karishma quietly sitting in dressing room and using her mobile wearing a thigh hugging black dress....

Karishma sees Haseena who was looking at her angrily....

KS:- Get out!....

Karishma gets up from the chair and move to Haseena whi was standing with her hands in pockets...