GONE WRONG!!

I want more than 40 votes on last 3 parts... I am just taking out that much time for you guys because I don't want you to wait... But if it keeps going this then I am not gonna take out time...

She grabs Karishma hand and head outside the area .....

H:- what the hell are you wearing?

Haseena asked clenching her own jaw ....

KS:- just a couple thousand rupees of yours..

Haseena takes her to a corner and breath deeply....

H:- Don't provoke me .....

Karishma smirks at her and keeps her hand on Haseena's face....

KS:- why?

She takes her and to Haseena waist and grab it causing Haseena to fall on her.... Haseena keeps her hands on both side... Trapping karishma between her still in hold of Karishma .....

KS:- Are you afraid that I am too good at it?

She takes Haseena hand and keep it on her own waist....

KS:- Are you afraid that any other can win me?

Haseena tightly grabs Karishma waist and pulls her...

H:- You'll be mine.....

She holds Karishma face....

H:- then.... I will do anything I want.....

Karishma goes near Haseena lips pretending to kissing her and say....

KS:- keep on dreaming....

Saying this Karishma left from there leaving a bewildered Haseena behind.....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

IN VIP BALCONY.....

Many men and women were sitting on couchs enjoying pole dance where a girl in black outfit was serving drugs to them....

Joy was sitting there having a discussion while Cheetah was standing in BALCONY enjoying the dance.....

A man named ANDRAS stand and move out from there.....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Karishma was having a drink downstairs when Andras join her... Cheetah gestures Haseena to come and have a look.... Karishma sees it and smirks.... She holds Andras Head and snugles in his neck... Haseena sees it from upstairs and clench railing tightly in her hands.....

Cheetah and Joy chuckles seeing Haseena condition... Haseena goes down to take Karishma but to no avail... Karishma was not there.....

She sees upstairs and notice Karishma with Andras.... She quickly head towards the VIP BALCONY.....

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Karishma was standing in balcony enjoying Haseena jealousy and posesseiveness when Andras grabs and pulls her to himself... Karishma struggles to free from his grip but he was much stronger.....

A:- I love you so much baby.....

Karishma pushes him and tries to run but He holds her hand tightly and pulls back....

A:- come here.....

Karishma bites at his hand and He pushes her back in pain.... Haseena quickly grabs her and asks cheetah and Joy to take care of her.....