That's our Love language - Osakita

The day that Osamu had told Atsumu that he was in love with their captain, was the first day he had seen his brother become happier. After all the years of Atsumu trying to talk crushes with his brother to no avail. He could finally be happy for his brother.

Osamu told his twin brother when he would confess to Kita Shinsuke. So Atsumu on that day had accidentally told the 2 people closest to them, Suna and Aaron, during the run for morning practice.

The 3 followed Osamu and Kita to the back of the Inarizaki school. Osamu seemed really nervous. But of course he was, no one wants to spill their heart out and be rejected, especially by their Volleyball captain, someone he and the whole team looked up to and never wanted to disappoint.

Suna with his phone at the ready recording the two, but keeping the phone out of obvious sites to Osamu, so it wouldn't me him more anxious.

Atsumu and the others were just as nervous but hopeful.

When he hears his brothers words.

"After the few years I have known you Kita-san, I have thought you were so cool and had always surprised me with your wisdom from your grandma that you share with us. I am so freaking grateful to have you in my life and be my captain."

"But I wanted say is that... I love you Kita-san, please go out with me." He Bowes down in front of the man with white black tipped hair and usually a dead stare.

"Osamu, thank you." He says to the other, Osamu looking up to see light and something warm, in his eyes.

"I accepted. But just because we are boyfriends doesn't mean I'll go easier on you in practice." Kita finished with a smirk, stepping in closer to the grey haired twin, pulling him into a hug.

Osamu happy as ever hugging back, picking up the smaller teen in his arms swinging him around a few time. Stopping before they got too dizzy. "I wouldn't dream of it... Boyfriend." And he kissed the captain on the red cheeks, then setting him down. The two just holding each other close, when Atsumu though it was the perfect time to go and congratulation them.

All three of them coming around from the corner running over to his brother, hugging him proudly.

The end of the school year came around, Inarizaki was beaten by the New comers of Karasuno on the 3rd day of the Spring High National Tournament. They promised to beat them next year.

Inarizaki, they held that promise.
As when they won the next time, the whole team celebrated. Spilt up but still holding on to deep, unbreakable feelings for each other while so many miles apart, Shinsuke still answered the younger man's call, congratulating them on thier win.

His teammates high fiveing all around and Ginjima especially excited jumped wrapping an arm around Suna and hanging off the golden twin, happy he got to be more apart of the game this time ending in them winning against their rivals.

Osamu hogged the phone, looking down at the phone wiping the sweat from his face, with a wide smile on his lips.

He let the words slip from his mouth. "I love you Kita."

The silver haired mans face lifts more, brighter them before.
"I really miss you, Osamu." He says, making the grey hair twin smile deeply. "Miss you too." He huffed out, holding the phone to his head. "I wish I could just hug you right now."

Osamu used to have a hard time really saying what he wanted to others besides his brother, but with Kita it was so easy. Over hearing his brothers words made the golden hair twin smile even more. "What a beautiful victory."

Atsumu getting the attention of Kageyama and Hinata. Talking to the two of them before the end of the conversation the setter scoffed. Calling Kagayama "Coward." Before running off back to his team.