Cracked Asanoya Moment

Tanaka and Nishinoya are having a sleepover at Noya's, His gramps get sus and says his friends can't sleep in the same room as each other. They both go to sleep, and Tanaka hears "noises" coming from Noya's room.

Takana wakes up and goes to get a drink and meets Asahi in the kitchen. They stare at each other. "Yo who you with no clothes on, bro?" Tanaka took a second to realise it was Asahi and gasped.

"ASAHI? You're the reason why Noya isn't allowed friends over usually."Gramps spins around in his chair.

"I finally caught you!" he yells and tries to tackle Asahi. Fails, Noya wakes up and finds them all in the kitchen. Asahi is being chased by gramps, still trying to pin him down. Tanaka was confused as to why Asahi was there in the first place.

"Hey babe, did you get my hotpocket yet." Noya stops staring at them all."BABE!?" they all yell."What, why are you surprised!?" Tanaka said to Asahi. "Dude, we have been dating for half a year now!"

"He's never actually called me Babe before now."

"That's because we were at school!" Noya yells back."Uh, dude, you guys did it while was here? That's what those noises were?" Tanaka realised.

Gramps just runs to Noya, pushing Asahi out the way."You're not a virgin?" he was a little happy but still super shocked. "That's what you worried about here, not, oh no, some tall handsome MAN is in my GrandSon's room banging."

"Ain't no gay ever bothered me." gramps shake Noya's shoulders. "Well, Uh, I'm bisexual Asahi's the just Gay one."

"Oh kid," gramps hugs his grandson."You get outta my house!" he yells again, started chasing Asahi out, who only handed his underwear on.

Scared for his life. "yo pop at least give him his clothes back." Noya yells after him."I'm sorry I love you, Babe. See you tomorrow at school." Noya yells as Asahi is chased away by his gramps holding his clothes in arms.