two.

two.

bae joohyun

"No way am I marrying him," I whispered to my mother not-so-quietly.

"Oh, do you guys know each other already?" My mother questioned.

"Kind of," I answered. I bet he never knew who I was.

"Well that's good. It'll make the process easier," his dad told us.

We all sat and our parents talked about the marriage, the duration and all the other essential things.

"You guys will be accommodating a house during the time," his mother announced to my horror.

I stood up in anger. "This wasn't part of the deal!"

"Please sit down, we promised you a walk-in closet!" My father attempted to persuade me. I sat down weakly, not bothered to argue anymore. "The wedding ceremony will be this week. And we're requiring very good acting skills by both of you, since everyone I know is coming."

"Your grandfather would want it," my mother took my hand and squeezed it sincerely. I sighed. My grandfather was a really nice guy when he was alive. I guess I should do this for him.

"I think that's enough for today," my father stood up and me and my mother followed. "We'll talk to you guys tomorrow."

I waved to them and got out of the house until I felt a hand enclose on my arm. My father looked at me sadly.

"You're not coming with us," he told me and my eyes widened.

"Where am I going then?"

"To your new house!" He pulled me inside the house and next to Baekhyun. "Well, see yah!"

I couldn't believe my eyes once my parents left the house. How could they just leave me there?

"What do I do here?" I shouted out but they already left.

"Uh, we're supposed to go to the new house," Baekhyun awkwardly said and I nodded. He took me out to the garage where his super expensive looking car stood in the midst of other cars.

"Go in the other side," he instructed and I entered the car.

The drive wasn't very long, only about five minutes. It was close to my house luckily. And close to school.

The house itself was more modern looking than our contemporary homes. It had a lot of glass windows. And a really nice patio.

"I guess this is the place," Baekhyun commented and I got out of the car, taking the house keys from him and opening the front door.

I went upstairs and was shocked to see all my stuff in one of the bedrooms.

Downstairs, Baekhyun gingerly opened a box of something on the kitchen table. There was a variety of foods in there and a note stating it needed to be microwaved and it would be safe to eat.

"Um, Joohyun. Are you hungry?" I stood next to him and saw the food. Nodding, I placed the whole thing on a plate in the microwave and waited.

Once the food was finished I took it out and placed half on another plate, handing it to Baekhyun who smiled gratefully.

We ate in absolute silence and I left the kitchen once we finished to get ready for bed. It was quite late.

I had a shower and got dressed into my night clothes, hoping not to see Baekhyun once I got out of the bathroom since I was makeup free and my nightdress was quite sheer.