Chapter 2 - Extinction

It has been a week since I ate papa, I had been moving straight throughout the Sealed Cave. I had been going through devouring everything in the cave. [Grand Sage] did tell me to eat as much as possible so I did so. A whole massive amount of water was absorbed which turned out to have some magic on it. It was very warm as well so I liked eating up the water. Was it eating or drinking? I wasn't sure... the water was stored just in case something wrong went bad and I needed a massive amount of water. I was bored as well so I would surf along the surface of the water trying to figure out where to go next....

{Common Skill [Water Movement] has been acquired.}

I really feel like these skills should be harder to get, aren't skills things that take a lot of grinding to get?

{As a result of your current skills and your body's unique properties, the rate you can obtain skills is vastly superior in comparison to any other individual.}

Is that impressive? Is it cool?

{Yes.}

Neat! I want to try practicing with my skills. Is there any way to try shooting water out of my... mouth... I don't have a mouth so like out of a hole in my slime body, not really sure...?

{In a similar method to 'Water Guns', you may be able to shoot water out of your body. However, initial tests may result in being pushed back as a result of other Common Skills you currently hold.}

Alright!

-=====-

Let's see....

I shot out some water and I ended up destroying the rock in front of me. It was amazing to watch but I feel like I could do better...

{You definitely can do better.}

I tried a bunch of ways to try and control the water I was shooting but I kept destroying the rocks in front of me. I changed what I was doing and tried shooting in different ways but they kept destroying the rock I was shooting at until I decided to think in a different way. I thought about how the water comes out at the end and water tends to leave the same shape as the little hole at the end. With sinks, they came in the same way right? But the way the water left was very different because the sink had many little holes in it. I tried shaping the water like a hole would and shooting out a stream of water that turned sharp. It was like a knife that I remembered...

{Common Skill [Water Blade] has been acquired. Combining Common Skills [Water Blade], [Water Propulsion], and [Water Movement] into Extra Skill [Water Manipulation].}

Ooo, [Water Manipulation]... what's that do?

{Allows the user to manipulate nearby water sources to their will. Allowing for control over water and its properties.}

Nice! Does that mean I could make the water into ice as well?

{It is possible, synchronize Resistance [Thermal Fluctuation] with Extra Skill [Water Manipulation] under the supervision of [Grand Sage]?}

Yes!

I tried to freeze the water and sure enough, it froze! The lake that I would move along from time to time became completely frozen! I wonder if I could cause it to boil as well? I tried to manipulate the heat of the water and soon a bunch of bubbles popped out before large puffs of steam came out! That was the water cycle at work! I remembered learning about it! It was so cool! I could control the temperature of the water!

I wondered if I could make some icicles and so I used some of the nearby water and moved it close to me. I tried to freeze it in the shape of an icicle and after a few tries, I did it! I made icicles!