Chapter 19 - Naptime

"This is a nice house!"

Milim was looking about within Rimuru's house. The floor was recently repaired during the festival for Milim's arrival so Milim got a good look around. There were even some things that Rimuru didn't initially have in there before such as new decorations.

"Hmhm! It is!"

Rimuru smugly replied.

Milim took brief glances at each room where there was the kitchen, the dining room, a bathroom(Not that he needs one), a couple rooms, a guest room, the main living room, and a balcony. It was perfectly suited for their lord although it would constantly be at risk of being accidentally destroyed from within.

Milim kept looking about and eventually stumbled into Rimuru's room.

"Oh! What's this?"

Milim grabbed onto the hammock that Rimuru used as his bed the majority of the time.

"That's my hammock! I sleep there!"

"Is this comfortable?"

"Hmh, try it."

Rimuru crossed his arms and encouraged Milim to try it. Milim decided to give in and try it. She went into the hammock, unsure of exactly how to rest herself on the hammock before accommodating herself.

"OH! This is nice!"

"Told ya!"

Milim began to roll about within the hammock, thoroughly enjoying herself while Rimuru smiled smugly since he had made it. As Milim rolled about within the hammock, she looked over toward Rimuru and seemingly noticed something about him.

"Say... Rimuru."

"Yeah?"

"Are you a boy or a girl?"

"A boy... I think..."

"Oh. Wait. Think?"

Milim tilted her head as she became slightly confused at Rimuru's response.

"I dunno either... people mistake me as a girl a lot... so..."

"Huh? But wouldn't it be obvious? You'd have the thingy or not right?"

"Thingy?"

"The... the... I don't remember the thing's name... what was it... the..."

<<A correct term for it without being too obscene is 'Genitalia'>>

"Genitalia?"

"Oh! I think it's that! I remember there was another word for it though... it's... uh..."

<<It is highly recommended to move on.>>

<Oh.>

"What about it?"

"Ah! Right! Don't you have that?"

"No."

"Then you're a girl."

"But everyone treats me like a boy."

"Didn't you just say you look like a girl though?"

"Yeah... but... I dunno..."

"Even Guy has a gender!... although I've seen him change it at times..."

"Who?"

"Guy!"

"Guy?"

Rimuru could only immediately think of the word 'Guy', it failed to dawn on Rimuru that it was an actual name.