Surrender

Draco and Harry didn't pay much attention to the problem so intently occupying Albus's mind. Harry was seriously in love with Draco and somehow couldn't see anyone else at the moment. He tried to spend as much time as possible with him and not to waste that time by unnecessarily talking and solving problems. Everything was perfect with Draco, and Harry enjoyed it, letting himself be pampered and covered by his attention. Draco was constantly giving him gifts, mostly involving muggle technology he had a weakness for. Before long, Harry had a cell phone, a laptop, a computer and a microwave which he found particularly useful.

Draco was happier than ever. Scorpius had recovered, and he had Harry, which he had stopped hoping for. It was easy to love the man Draco was now. He couldn't have been more different from the arrogant bully Harry attended Hogwarts with. He liked Draco even more now, although he had to admit that he had always been attracted to him. His unruly tousled hair and a few wrinkles that had grown over the years suited him. They were wrinkles from thinking and small fans around the eyes from laughing; he owed Scorpius for those. Harry realised that he hadn't seen Draco undressed since that odd evening when Draco had gone swimming, and he'd fallen asleep drunk on the swing. He longed for Scorpius to return to Hogwarts...

------

The day of departure finally arrived, and Draco entrusted his beloved son to Albus's care without fear. Now he finally had Harry to himself for the night. Harry was used to staying at the stately mansion and didn't feel out of place there. However, he wasn't in Draco's bedroom yet.

Draco noticed his embarrassment and found it cute.

"Don't worry, my father won't hear about this," he laughed to lighten the situation.

He opened the door and pulled Harry onto the bed. Although most of the equipment in the estate has been modernised, the bedroom has been furnished with classic castle furniture and a four-poster bed. Harry imagined Draco falling asleep here every day. He found it oddly romantic. It suited Draco's style. However, Draco slept in a simply furnished room and chose the lavish bedroom for this occasion. They had endless amounts of time with each other and enjoyed it. Draco gently undressed Harry and showered kisses all over his body. It was a new experience for Harry to lie there and be pampered. Draco was already undressed as well, and Harry couldn't take his eyes off him. His Draco...

"Harry, I won't do anything you don't want," Draco said seriously. "I never want to cause you pain again. If you want, I'll just hold your hand and be perfectly happy."

That sounded a little ironic because Draco's hands were on a completely different part of Harry's body, and Harry was already in a state from which there was no safe return.

"Draco, I want everything you can give me, but quickly please," he breathed.

And Draco gave him his beautiful body in addition to his heart and soul that night. Harry was taken aback by the tenderness with which Draco bonded with him. He had never seen anyone care so much about how to make him feel good. In fact, he never cared for anyone this way. What had he ever done for Draco? He remembered how he had once cast a Sectumsempra curse on him that had caused Draco to suffer a series of cuts and nearly bleed to death. The memory brought tears to his eyes.

"Harry, my love, did I do something you didn't want?" Draco asked.

Harry shook his head. "I just want to do something for you too."

"You'll have plenty of opportunities," Draco smiled. "I won't just let you go anymore."