new friends

...

"Tum..."

Dhanshree turned back she saw siddhi standing there...tears about to rolled down from her eyes but she hid it "wo...h Dev wait kar rha hai hume chalna chahiye" she turned back and wiped her tears and walked towards where dev was standing... Roshan glared at dhanu and goes behind sidd...in whole journey there was silence in the car...

They reached back to home..helpers helped to take all the bags... Roshan about help her when she jerked his hand "main kar lungi aao jayiye " and she goes inside the house.. "chachi " suddenly rudra come towards her..."where is don kaka ?" She kneeled down "aa rhe hai woh see chachu kya kya layi h aapke liye " she took a bag and gave him...he started opening and she was smiling looking at him..."chocolates and toys" he said excitedly... after playing with him for sometime she went to room...

At night all were having dinner...suddenly someone entered into gate...Dev's eyes fell on the a person for a min he get lost in that person.. siddhi's eyes fell on three figures who was coming from door ..her lips turned into a smile...she ran towards all of that persons and hugged two person tightly...and also to another person..he also hugged her back... Roshan was seeing at them with Stern face...his expression showing that he gonna kill that person ...."i missed you all lot " she broke the hug and said while smiling at both .."we too babe " that person said...."who is them sid " Dhanshree asked her as she got.a reason to manipulate Roshan against siddhu "oh they're my friends actually bestfriends she's prisha , she's aditi and he's saurav" she smiled..."oh you and saurav looks so close" dhanu smriked internally..."we all three are closer" she said

Time skiped... after dinner she were reading book... suddenly Roshan entered in the room who was looking at her angrily... "kya hua aise kyu dekh rhe ho " she asked "who's that bloody Saurav?" He asked her while going towards her "ofc my bestfriend i told you before" she said casually looking into book..he suddenly hold her one arm made her stand and pulled closer to him harshly.. "kya harkat hai ye " she said trying to get free from his grip.."who gave you permission to hug him " he said gritting teeths and coming closer towards her lips "you're mine understand?" He tighten his grip..."leave me you can't cage me like this" she tried to push him.."i can do anything mrs Pingle" he pinned her to the wall... tangled fingers with hers... slowly moved towards her lips...she closed her eyes due fear....he wrapped his one hand around her waist and pulled her deadly close to her...put another hand around her neck... grabbed her lips towards his lips.. slowly there lips touched to eachother...his eyes also close to feel this moment...it wasn't his first kiss but it's feeling was different for him... slowly he rubbed his lips against hers... licking her lips...biting her lips slowly...she starts responding his kiss.... she agge permission to enter his tongue inside her mouth...he explore her whole mouth... their soft kiss turned into a sensual kiss...he broke the kiss looks into her eyes making her shiver... slowly he moved towards her neck kissing on her soft spots...his lips traveling on her neck....he unpin her saree's pallu and placed wet kisses on her chest...her eyes closed... his hands ran on her sleevless blouse..he put kisses on her arms...made her turn back and Untied her blouse knots placed wet kisses "mmh" she moan out... butterflies roaming in her stomach...he pulled her in his strong arms and giving love bites on her neck....she were in pleasure she wasn't able to stop him today she wanna lost in him...she wants to be his's..he picked her in his strong arms and put on bed... removing his shirts button he closed the door....he moved towards the bed and hovers on her locked her lips with hers...his lips were busy in kissing hers lips ..her hands roaming on his back he pinched her waist... Suddenly she get to back into her sense...pushed him away "kya kar rhe h aap ye kaha na mujhpe jabrdasti karna band kar dijiye" she shouted on him.."jabardasti nhi haq le rha hoo pati hoo tumhara" he pulled her again towards himself...she pushed him...."just stay away from me " Goes in washroom of living him alone...

TBC....

Aditi as aditi sanwal
Prisha as you want imagine them as her
Saurav as samar Abbas

Do Vote and comment

Have nice day or night....

Bye loviesss