the trouble

.........

"Hello siddhu ? Kon hai ? Kuch bolo"   lastly a screaming voice come from phone and phone disconnected..."kya hua ? Vahini kaha h ?" Padmakar asked.. Roshan immediately ran towards his house..all family members and friends ran behind him...

He reached at his study..he tried open the door but it was locked suddenly a screaming voice come from Inside...he get tensed.."vahini did you have any extra keys of study " she shook her head in no..he had no option he tried open door by his arms he tried to break door...he finally broke the door after 20 mins...when he entered in study saw the person already ran from there from windows he ran towards to caught him but he ran from there then his eyes fell on siddhi who was trying to covering herself with dupatta...her face was pale..Adi come and hugged her tightly.... Roshan come towards her and placed her hand on her head...she throws her arms around his body he immediately hugged her tightly caressing her hairs....she cried out in his arms "shh he's gone see it's your Roshan no need to cry I'm here na "  he softly kissed in her hairs... everyone leaves from there as they understood she needs him..she needs her Roshan in this state...he kissed on her forehead "kaun tha woh ? " Anger rushed into his eyes and blood...he saw little fear in her eyes but he reassured that she is safe in his arms hugging her tightly "r..oy" she said in breaking voice and buried her face in his chest sobbing...he rubbed her back relaxing her...he looks at her face and body who was fully filled with wounds..she again broked into tears..."shh look at me "  he said placing hid palms on her face " I'm here na " he placed a kiss on cheeks and embrace her in his arms again " he'll meet the devil Inside of me he touched my life now I'll not let him live or die I'm promising you..your swear I made him lay on your foot begging for his life " he said to himself and hugged her more tightly...He took her in his arms in bridal style who was sleeping in his arms and walks towards stairs...when he saw all Seating there "prisha come with me " she nodded and goes with him...he took her to room and goes in washroom "change her clothes when it's done call me "  she nodded..she changed her clothes when it's done he come and took her in arms and made her sleep on bed...he kissed on her forehead with smile...

He come down changing his clothes...he saw everyone Seating in living room on sofa... everyone was looking tensed "is she is okay ? "  Dev asked to him " abhi to so chuki hai aage nhi pata " dhanu who comes towards him..he was tensed about her so he didn't get bothered by her closeness " exactly what happened? Is she is pure still ? Are you know na what I'm asking...." She about to complete he said in between " no nothing happened and if something happened it wasn't her fault and that's doesn't make her impure" he was thinking deeply something.. dhanshri was shocked seeing him like this...he himself slept with many women's and never touched them again as they're not virgin and suddenly what happened him...he never touched her she knows because he wanted her to get married with him then he'll touch her..but she never expect this with siddhi...she never expected that her place will taken by siddhi...she felt hurt...

A screaming voice came from his room...he ran towards his room...he reached at room..on the light saw her crying hiding her face with her palms...when she heard voice of door opening she looks there...there was bleeding from her lips... which made him shock he ran towards her "what happened? Don't cry I'm here " he Said embracing her..."h..e's h..er..e  " her voice were breaking "no one is here there is just me and you " he said "but i felt someone's trying to touch me "  she cried more...he thought it would be him..he come back he'll surely come again " oky I'm not going anywhere I'm here with you " he took first aid kit from drawer...and sat beside her...he took his handkerchief and starts wiping her lips softly...she smiled looking at her " kya dekh rhi ho " he said as he noticed her starring him...she shook her head in no....he placed handkerchief aside and took antiseptic Cream...he about to apply on her wounds when she hold his hand... seeing at him with puppy eyes..." Kuch nahi hoga bas ittu sa Chiti katne jaisa dard hoga " he assured her but still she was shooking her head in no..." Do you think I'll hurt you? Do you trust me ? "  She nodded..he applied cream on her wounds...She smiled looking at her... after that he made her lay down on bed..keep first aid kit on her place...he lay down beside her..placing blanket on her.. she kept looking at him...he wrapped his arms around her waist...she hugged him tightly in response....hid her face into his chest "I'll make that Roy's life hell he tried to touch her what if he....no I'll not gonna him come near her he'll regret badly" he said in his mind while caressing her head...

To be continued....