Main ager kahoon

...

Roshan and siddhi about to go when someone held their hands...it was his cousin brother "Vahini dada you have to dance" he said while holding Roshan's hand with hopefully "but Rohit" Roshan about to speak "please" he made sad puppy face "oky oky " he looks at siddhi and forward his hand towards her "may i ?" She hold his hand with smile.

A melodious tune starts playing...he placed his hand on her waist... another hand was tangled with hers....she placed her another hand on his shoulder...looks into his eyes who was already looking at her with smile....

Their bodies moving with song... he's eyes fixed on his wife..who is dancing in his arms...

He brushed his finger on her face..she closed her eyes to feel his touch...

He remembers how they both wake up in eachother's arms...her angelic face everytime he sees in the morning

He turned her round now her back was facing his chest..his one hand was wrapped around her belly...his hot breathe falling on her neck..she again closed her eyes...

They moved with music sound his lips moved around her neck... feeling his hot breathe on her neck...his closeness giving her butterflies in stomach...

Her hairs started blowing in air she opened her eyes softly....

She looks at him lovingly a beautiful smile on her face..he looks at her with his bunny smile..

He turned back her..her hands fell on his chest..he hold her waist tightly...she looks in his deeply...

Everyone started clapping.. because of clapping voice they come out of their dreamland..

"Woah aag laga di " a voice come from downside...a tint shade of red came on her cheeks...she looks at Roshan who was already lost in her...which made her blush more..." Dada kahi aaj stage ko hi room nhi samjh liya na " rohit said with smirk..." Shut up Rohit " Roshan said getting fake angry and took her holding her hands...

She smiling at everyone talking with her friends...but someone's gaze fixed on her...she felt someone is looking at her she saw here there but there was no one...she felt some strange..she looks at Roshan who was busy with his friends...She walked towards juice center..took juice  and come back "Kya hua tujhe ? Pareshan kyu lg rhi ?"  Adi asked who just noticed her.. Suddenly Roshan who comes towards her and placed finger on his lips looking at adi" i don't know yaar I'm feeling like someone placing eyes on me from many days even in my room too" she said sipping juice..."don't worry sid it's just your illustration "  adi said while placing her palm on her shoulder" i hope so "  suddenly Roshan hold her both shoulder from behind make her turn back to him " don't worry there is no one " he tapped her cheeks "or if there is anyone I'll kill him brutally because siddhi is Only mine no one can look at her  " he said huskily looking at her with smirk..she faintly smiled...

She was walking towards his study room when she felt someone following her she thinks it's her hallucination again...she moved towards her room..."mrs pingle can you take me to the washroom"  a men age of 32-33 comes infront of her.."yeah sure " she smiled and started taking him towards washroom..." Btw I'm Roy and I'm your husband's business partner" she just hummed and show washroom and started leaving from there...Roy looks at her back with full of lust...she suddenly get call " haan main study hi jaa rhi hoo....laarhi hoo na wait karo toh sahi " Roy followed her..she walks and goes in his study.." hmm..last drawer ? Oky let me check" suddenly she felt someone closed doors "kaun h ?" she turned back "aap...phone fall from her hand....

Cliffhanger.....

To be continued...
What happened suddenly?
Do vote and comment