kidnapped

...

It's almost one month passed after that incident...Roshan still trying to find him.... Siddhi recovered her from that night...she had improved relation with Roshan..he started getting comfortable with her..he started finding a friend in her..also tried her make comfortable not make her remember that night

They decided postpone devshri's wedding for 3-4 months...she was bored to she decided to goes to outside... she asked Roshan he said her to wait he'll come with her so she waited..he come after 20 mins..."10 min late you said I'll come in 10 min but it's already 20 min " she said wrapping her arms around her chest "sorry now let's go " he said while holding his ears...she smiled and nodded..they leaves from there..

They were roaming in Market...she come at local market after so time...She sees jhumka wala and goes towards him...starts finding jhumkas "siddhu you have lot at home why want you still " he said "i have different ones and this are different let me buy this jhumka" he just smiled looking at her..."oky You can take anything which you want " he said while smiling "anything?" She looks at him he nodded "haan anything" she smirks at him..and grabbed his tshirt getting close to his lips "anything " she said while looking in his eyes deeply...first time in his life he get nervous...she giggled and leaves his t shirt...and started choosing jhumkas...he was still in shock...he regained consciousness...his eyes fell on her who was  seeing shirts..he goes towards her..she took a shirt and placed on his body "umm everything suits you but .." she took a shirt place on his body " black is made for you " she smiled...he blushed looking at her smile...

She was walking ahead...he was holding bags and walking behind her smiling looking at her... Suddenly his smile vanished when a jeep come and a men held her hairs and took her...he ran behind them "HEY LEAVE HER OR ELSE YOU'LL BE DEAD "  he shouted...that man held her by waist and took her in Jeep....he running behind that Jeep untill she disappeared..he immediately call someone "sanket come fast siddhi got kidnapped I'm damn sure it's him "  he put his phone back...

In a red theme room Which decorated with red and white balloon...her hands were tied back..legs tied with rope Seating on bed.. mouth covered by cloth....she tried open herself...footsteps starts coming towards room..she gasped...seeing the person her old wounds get refresh..." Mrs Pingle kaisi aap pehchana ? Aap toh hume bhool hi gyi thi" Roy stands infront of her..eyes widened..he goes towards open her mouth..."i Missed this lips " he said looking at her lips lustful eyes..."sta..y a...way fr..om m...e" she tried to push him.."mrs pingle aap itni innocent kyu ho " he moved in room walking...then he turned towards her " are aapka pati aap se pyar nahi karta "  he opened her ropes... giving disgusting looks her " pichali baar galti meri thi ki aap ke sath aisa nahi karna chahiye tha" he said brushing his fingers on her face...she jerked her hand " Roshan ko toh kadar hi nhi hai aapki " looking at her top to bottom "aisi Biwi ke liye koi kuch bhi kar Sakta hai " he started walking towards her again..she pushed again " are aap kyu naraz ho rhi hai aapke pati ko toh aapki kuch nahi padi hume hai puri tarah se bohot kuch kar sakte hai hum " he looks at her waist "aapke liye " he bite his lower lip...she felt disgusting " jab ghar me aisi Biwi ho to bahar nhi dhoondhte enjoyment kaho ye aapke pati ko "  she get out from bed..." Par use nahi aapki kadar to koi nhi main hoo na " he held her wrist and pinned her to wall...she tried push him with full of force..he hold her wrist more tightly " are bas ek baar meri ho jayiye " she removed her hand from his grip..hand slapped him hard..."main mar jaungi par Roshan ke alwa kisi aur ke bare me nhi sochungi"  she pushed him harshly " aur me bhi dekhta hoo kaisi tumhe woh accept karega ye sab hone ke baad" he tighten his grip more tightly...he removed her dupatta... she was pushing him away from her with force...she took a flower pot from side table and hit on his head...she took her dupatta and tried to run from there...she unlocked door and ran away... roy get up somehow and goes behind her...

she was running on road it was almost 1 am... Suddenly she found a call Booth...she immediately goes towards the booth and dial a number there..."hell..o" she was breathing faster..."Roshan"  when he heard her voice he immediately felt happiness Also felt pain in her voice " siddhi ? kaha ho ? tum theek toh ho na siddhu ?" He asked" mujhe pata nhi kaha hoo main waha se bhag aayi par mujhe dar lg rha hai yaha bohot andhara h Roshan please aajao woh mere piche pad gya hai " she cried..."ro mat Tum main aa rha hoo don't worry tumhe hi dhoondh rhe hum " he said calming her..." Tum bas wahi rho jaha ho... Hello ? Siddhi ? " He checked phone it was disconnected and his phone is dead..."hello rosh...shitt now i don't have another coin " she cursed and saw here there it's was fully dark...she looks at her Black thread which tied around her neck...it was sign she is his and he'll come soon... Suddenly she looks here there saw a group of boys coming on bike...she got scared...she started walking ahead... itni raat me ek toh bhootni aati h ya apsra " a boy said looking at her back "bhootni toh nhi lgti par apsra to hai indeed " he said and she started running fastly...they all come infront of her and stopped bike front of her... she turned back to run away but bad luck one of boy come infront of her..she stucked between all these beast...he moved towards her about to touch her...she hold his hand and twisted badly " don't dare to touch me or else" she warned evryone pointing finger..."nahi toh kya kar logi ?" A voice come from behind she turned back "Roy" her eyes widened in shock " you will see what I'll do " she Said..he started coming towards her " oh really then do it " he held her wrist and pulled towards her "kaha tha na meri ho jao ab dekho itni sunder Komal si kali ko kitna kuch sehn karna pad rha h bhagna pad rha h " he said with fake concern while caressing her one shoulder..she tried to push him..he held her shoulder harshly and he grabbed her sleeves teared them in a second....He grabbed her waist tightly pulled her closer deadly...she closed eyes in fear but also she was pushing him from her away...he harshly bite her lips...tears rolled down from her eyes...she pushed him some how her lips bleeding badly...a boy come front of her and slapped her tightly "jyada fadfad nhi karna warna ye par kat diye jayenge " he hold her bite her neck and chest area...they teared almost her almost dress around shoulder..."please leave me " she cried "Roshan " it was like whisper.. suddenly Roy was about to touch her mangalsutra she pushed them away ran from there...

she was running with her all energy....a Black figure appears front of her who was coming towards her...she scared...she turn back and saw they all coming behind her... Suddenly the Black vision started becoming clear...it was her love..her Roshan she ran into his arms and hugged him tightly...he also hugged her back tightly.."I'm here no need to cry..." He broke the hug and wiped her eyes...saw her condition a tear rolled down from his eyes "I'm sorry bachha " it was more like a whisper...he took off his jacket and give it to her...He saw Roy and all the boys behind her...he hid her behind him...he moved towards Roy with blind expression " ohh mr pingle let's make a deal give me her for a night I'll give you my most important client" he smiled nervously.. Roshan was still looking at him with Stern face " how dare you to think cheap about her like this " he hold that boy's hand tightly " isi hath se use hath lagya tha na " he took knife and make a cut on his hand "how dare you to slap her" then he look at Roy...

In 30 mint all the guys was half dead..he was Still beating Roy "how dare you to touch her like that..." He shoot on his leg he fell on his knees..."Roshan I'm sorry please leave me " he said joining his hands " no mercy mr Roy you dare to harresss my life now you'll die " he held his collar dragged in her foot who was constantly crying wrapped his jacket around her.."ragdo nak " he made him fall on her foot "mujhe maf kar dijiye mujhe se bohot badi galti ho gyi " she back off.. Roshan smirks" see she also don't want to forgive you now " he put trigger and shoot him on the spot..she immediately ran towards him and hugged him tightly...

To be continued....
How's the chapter ?

Do vote and comment