his past....

...

He made her sat in backyard area on bench and sat beside her  "siddhu listen me tunhe sab kuch batana chahta hoo ki kon thi dhanshri kyu maine tumse shadi ki sab " he hold her both hands...

Flashback ....

The story starts from a boy who was entering into the college with his bike...all girls looking at him....he parked bike and get down from bike....he took out a rose from his pocket all girls thinking he's going to propose them...but he moved towards her and tapped her shoulder "MY LOVE" ..she turned back ..dark brown eyes silky hairs...white bright skin... wearing a beautiful pink flower printed short dress...a beautiful smile she was having....he kneeled down and moved rose towards her "I love you my Jaan I love you so much I can't express how much you're important to me " she was having happy+ shocked expression....she accepted that rose....she throws her arms towards him and he hugged her tightly.... everyone claps and shouting there names #roshri....some were jealous...some were heartbroken but he didn't cared about anything he was just happy having his love in his arms......

After a week... dhanshri were seating alone in the canteen waiting for roshan.... suddenly Rocky comes there the badboy of the college known as principal's son he use girls like tissue..."hey " she ignored him and saw Roshan there and goes towards him ... "Mr Roshan you don't know if this Rocky liked something then that thing becomes his now see how your dhanshri will be mine soon " he thinks in his mind and leave with smirk ...

That time Roshan were not that rich but dhanshri was daughter of trustee but she fell in Roshan for his behaviour...his gentlemen behaviour...his kindness...he was very handsome that days... perfect body every quality a girl want in her man he was having everything except money...

After a month Roshan was going in towards hotel to meet his friend...he ranged a door bell... suddenly door get open...he was not shocked seeing the person...he was Rocky... Roshan knows it his daily work...but when he heard that voice from backside he felt his whole system get fucked...it was dhanshri "kon hai baby" she comes there ...she was wearing a bathrobe now he clearly know what happened here..she was too shocked seeing him there...she never thought he'll come here.... she goes and come back after changing her clothes....Rocky smirked at him....he was looking at her without emotions...he ran from there without saying anything...she also goes back to him

He was standing middle of beach raining heavily...he was looking at her.... "Kya kiya tha maine bas pyar hi toh Kiya tha kyu kiya tumne aisa haan dhanu...oh sorry ms dhanshri wagh ya I should say mrs dhanshri Rocky Mehta " he gives her disgusted look "Roshan see I can't..I can't mujhe gareebi nhi sehan hoti aur..." He looks at her "are you serious" look "toh tumhare liye kamata tha na main tumahre liye sab karta tumhe nahi jeene deta middle class life" he hold her hands but she jerked his hands "dekho Roshan me nhi jee skati ye struggling life with you kal mujhe dad se samjhaya ki..." She about to complete but he cut off her in between " ki ek amir ladka patao heina toh uske liye is had tak hui tum chee ye ummid nhi thi tumse mujhe you're really characterless ms wagh thank you so much tumhari asli rang dikhane ke liye "  she downed her head down..."now I'm giving you promise ab ye Roshan pingle itna succesful hoga na kuch saal baad tumhara woh Rocky jaisa mere joothe saf karne ke liye bhi na rakhu I'm promising you" he leaves from there wiping his tears

After some years...he was a successful business man but now he has no feelings in his heart... because of her betrayal he started hating love he now just use girls for lust then leaves them but lots of girls come in his life for just his money...then that day when his queen enters in his life.....he has reached  to a village for some contract...he was seeing property when his eyes fell on a girl who was running there behind kids...her eyes were shiny black... having chubby cheeks with bunny smile... little dusky skin but looking shiny in the sunlight...shiney and soft hairs laughing with kids wholeheartedly...his assistant saw him staring her "sir she is not your type she'll never do that type things " his manager warned him ...he looked at him..."I want to marry her " everyone looks at him with shock "what sir...I mean she is not your type she is dusky " his assistant looking at him shocked reaction " so what she is still pretty and have very perfect body " he said looking at her "and maa also want me to marry then she is perfect option" he leaves from there...Then he kidnapped her dad and blackmailed her to marry him...

Flashback ends

She hitted him on his chest..."aapne mujhe aise pasnd kiya tha how dare you" she said hitting him playfully...he touch his forehead to her and placed his hands on her neck ..."sorry it was unexpected" said closing his eyes.....

Cliffhanger...
How's the past of him ik it was little cringey 😭🤣