her baby boy's

...

She was working in kitchen..here dhanu goes in her room..she started throwing things in anger..."how dare she snatches him from me he's mine"  she throws everything from dressing table "but don't worry siddhi now you'll regret to marry him " she smirked..

Here rudra come to her..."where is mumma chachi " she looks at him "baby aapki mumma wedding me gyi aa jayengi na tab tab aab don kaka ke sath khel lo " she said while cutting vegitables..."nahi mumma chahiye mujhe " she looks at him with confused face "kya karu ab " suddenly ana entered in kitchen "tu jaa ise chup kara main bana dungi khana " she looks at ana then at rudra "hmm oky" she took him with her in room.. Roshan were working in his laptop "aap let jao yaha chalo achhe bachhe ki tarah " she thinks that lets make him sleep so he'll not distrub...she was trying to make him sleep but he was not sleeping...so being frustrated she lay down on bed beside him while caressing his hairs lovingly...

Lori lori lori
lori Lori Lori
Lori Lori lori

When he heard Her humming voice...he looks at her..

Chandaniya chup jana re
Chan bhar ko luk jana re

He thinks how melodious voice she have...rudra were looking at her quitely

Neendiya aakho me aaye
Beta mera so jaye

Rudra's eyes started closing...here Roshan come on bed and lay beside her hugging her waist from behind she was busy in singing she didn't realised...

Hmmm...

Neendiya aakho me aaye
Beta mera so jaye

Rudra fell asleep...here Roshan was also fell asleep

Leke god mein sulau
Gaau raat bhar sunau

She slowly caressed Rudra's head..she realised weight on her waist she look at  her second baby who was sleeping hugging her...she smiled...

Main Lori Lori
Ooo
Main lori lori

Lori lori lori
lori Lori Lori
Lori Lori lori

She slept like this only...at midnight her sleep get broke when she heard anklet voice..."vahini ?"  She forgot that she kept her door open "so jayiye aap me bas rudra jo le jane aayi thi thanks ise sulane ke liye " she said while smiling " it's my pleasure he's my son also bas jate waqt door band karke jayiye woh dekh rhi na ye mujhe " she said getting little bit nervous Vahini giggles and nodded...as vahini leaves the room..when she about to put blanket on him...at next moment he pulled her more closer to her...a smile come on her face...she kissed on his forehead...

Next morning...he found himself wrapping arms around her...she were hugging him hiding her face in his chest...he smiled looking at her as he thinks she forgive him.. he softly plant a kiss on her forehead and pulled her more into him

TBC...
Do vote and comment...