maybe love ?

They come back to home...everyone was was shocked seeing her in this condition.. " Roshan beta ? Siddhi bahu tum dono theek ho na kaha the subah se gye the Ghar ke bahar" his mother asked " main aaya aap baithiye " he told her and took siddhi from there....

"He touched me again..he.."  she about to complete when he hugged her tightly "nothing happened " she cried out in his arms...he caressed her head.." I'm impure...i don't deserve you " she broke the hug and look at him with teary eyes "you're not " he placed his palms..." You're not you're still pure "  he said placing a kiss on her forehead " he touched me everywhere Roshan I'm not pure " she cried out...he hugged her tightly and shut his eyes squeezing tightly..." You're pure my lady like you're always"  he said breaking hug..." When he touched me i felt very disgusting" he looks at her innocence which that bastard about to destroy..he removed his jacket...made her sat on his lap...he placed her palm on her shoulder softly rubbed there without looking there..he was looking at her scared face....she softly feeling that disgusting man's touch going from her body she looks at him...he gave her smile...."he...ki...ssed..me here " she innocently pointing towards her red lips which was with blood stains...a tear rolled down From his eyes...then he caressed her cheeks with his thumb and placed his lips on hers....she blinked her eyes in shock....then slowly her eyes get closed..he took her pain away and filled her heart with his care and love....they kissed before also but this kiss was passionate but soft , caring ..there lips moved rhythmically with eachother.. after he slowly broke the kiss wiping the blood from his lips...his eyes fell on her dress..."may i ? " He asked softly...she nodded...he lift her in his arms took her to washroom...open shower...warm water fell on both of them...a smile come on her face looking at him...she thinks how can someome can look handsome 24/7...he caught her starring...he think that he made her forgot about that incidence somehow.... he wrapped his arms around her waist...she felt her heartbeat increasing....this time he couldn't resist her..he again attached his lips to her...this time she immediately respond to his kiss....she clutched his wet t-shirt...he rubbed her back...they broke kiss when they breathless...he close the shower and took a towel...started drying her...he took her night dress from wordrobe...he cl:osed his eyes... didn't even look at her while changing clothes...he changed her clothes with close eyes....he said her to go out he'll come back in sometime...she nodded and goes out...he looks at mirror which was in bathroom...he just trying to figure out what happened early ..a shade of red come on his face...he wrapped towels around his torso...and come out find her Seating on bed...her eyes fell on him...her eyes widened..she immediately lay down on bed and closed eyes...he looks at her and chuckled softly...

Next morning when he woke up saw her hugging him...he looks at her face...when his eyes fell on her lips which was baby pinkish little healed by his kisses..a unknown blush came on his face while remembering there kiss this time she didn't pushed him away she gave him permission... She were wearing a light baby pinkish pyjamas...she opened her eyes saw most beautiful pair of eyes starring her in admiring way...she gave a smile him and went to washroom...he was still laying on bed... she come back wearing a blue saree..he saw her...he was getting some different types of sensual feeling after looking at her ....his eyes roaming on her curved waist..she rubbed towel into her hairs.. his eyes fell on face...hairs were clinging over her face...she flipped her hairs rubbing another side....her eyes fell on him who was starring at her....a smile come on her face...he get up from bed and went towards her...she was about to leave when he hold her hand and pulled her towards him...she fell on his bare chest...a hard blush come on her face...his hot breathe falling on her neck and shoulder...he started moving towards her neck slowly when she felt his lips on her shoulder area her breathe hitched..Suddenly a knock made her come out from trance...she pushed him and goes towards door...he chuckled and went to washroom....

Here when she opened door saw Dev who's face was clearly showing some worries about something and also some fear...."kya hua dev ? "  she asked...suddenly Roshan come out from bathroom In bathrobe... "dhanu she is no where aaj mehendi hai and she's missing from morning" he said "are hogi bahar gyi hogi parlour me " she said to him consoling..." Bhag gyu hogi purani adat hai na " Roshan said while looking into mirror applying his skincare products...."what do you mean ? Kehna kya chahte ho ? Do you even know her before?" Dev asked rolling his eyes " Do you really know her " he was suppressing the really world ..."guys are you for real ? Instead of searching her you're fighting over who knows her better?" She crossed her arms around her chest with rolling her eyes "never mind Dev let's find her " she said "no you're not going anywhere" Roshan said sternly...she about to something when she recieved a death glare from him "do you want to me repeat? Or maybe a punishment" hearing punishment a tint shade of red appears on her cheeks and then her breathe hitched...Which didn't get unnoticed by Dev..."are you guys real ? Here my fiance is missing and you both planning for romance" as he said he received glare from her..." Well he's right you don't come me and he'll go to find her" he said...she sighed "fine do what you want " she rolled her eyes at him " but why me you go and find your fiance" Roshan said sternly...he noticed two cold face's looking at him "fine oky I'm coming "

.
.
.
.

TBC..........