Chapter 2

The same man.....

On the same day a year ago........

Who had killed my husband.....

Was now here in front of me......

Staring into my eyes.

Suddenly the hall went silent with no one around.

It is only me, him, and some people standing at the door footstep. My blocked mind had only allowed me to grasp this much. It is hard to think of anything when my nightmare is standing right in front of me.

He is that man....

Who killed my husband.....

And I still have dream about the blood.....

With his slow footsteps booming in the hall he came and stilled in front of me with his hands locked at his back as his grey eyes looked into mine while i stepped back.

His eyes surveyed me from top to bottom and then back to my eyes as they shone with evil glint and nodded his head in approval.

"Expected".

Was his one word and I wonder what that means. My breathing felt as if it isn't reaching my lungs and my legs slightly shook.

Suddenly he snapped his fingers in front of my eyes and i blinked moving a bit back to create a more than a arm distance.

"Done staring? You should have blinked those little Bambi eyes. They are watering already".

Unintentionally my eyes blinked furiously as if his words reminded me to blink them and I felt a little stinging pain only to realize they are misty.

This time moving a little bit more back I looked up at him and his eyes fell on the pile of clothes I'm catching.

"You are doing that fuckers death anniversary".

His voice was angry and gritting and I didn't find it important to answer him. He is a murderer of my husband. And as a wife I'm bound to do it.

A thought crossed if he is here to kill me as well.

Gulping my eyes reluctantly dropped down taking a secret glance at his sides examining if he had a gun.

Suddenly his hands which were locked behind were moved in front and I stumbled back in shock when I see a gun in his hand as he pulled the part of the gun. My throat blogged as I moved back on my little steps.

"Sorry. I forgot to off the safety".

That didn't sound apologetic. He raised the gun and pulled something out of it and a reel fall out where they are bullets. He rolled it and slammed it in making me flinch and again he pulled something with a click sound as my body jolted again. His actions didn't look like he is offing the safety. It's looking as if he is trying to scare me which I am.

"Hey".

His voice made me look up at him but that didn't help my furrowed brows. His eyes moved from my eye to eye as if he was registering them before he spoke the words.

"Don't worry".

He raised his hands in the air in a gesture of surrendering but still....with the gun and my eyes are still on it.

"I'm not going to kill you....

" Like I killed your husband ".

His lips stretched to the side sinisterly as if he just did a sarcastic joke and I stepped away from him to the showcase table just beside the stairs and walked behind it.