Chapter 6

Before he drag her to the room he was stopped by Yamini in short she reached home and clutched her hand. With deadly eyes, he turned around and looked at her with his hooded eyes.

"Leave her. Why are you taking her"?

"As I said, to take her".

Saying that he continued to drag her to his room while she resisted her best to get away from her. Twisting her hand, pinning her foot to the ground, begging to leave her, gripping the staircase handle. She did all. In the end when she collapsed on the stairs to prevent him from dragging her but yet he dragged her this time by her forearm forcing her to get up on her legs and walk with him.

Though Yamini was ought to stop him from dragging her he paid no heed to them.

Once he dragged her to his room he gave one forceful push flying her to the front wall with her hands first on the wall saving her face from the brutal force. Her eyes widen and her heart shuddered when she heard a click sound which she could guess was a bolt of the door. Frantically she turned around with her eyes wide open and brows tensed as she kept herself glued to the wall afraid of him.

Still facing the door he tilted his head and glared at her with his hooded eyes over his shoulder and then turned around. Striding towards her in long strides he was reaching her and she started moving to her side sticking to the wall to escape from him. But in a matter of seconds he reached and pinned her body to the wall with his body and his hands gripped hers above her head. A pleading whimper left her mouth as her chin wobbled before she looked up at him while he peered down at her.

"P-please"?

She begged him.

"What please Sona"? (Sona-jewel)

He asked, his face so close to her that his breath fanning on her tear-stained face. He took both her hands into his one and his hand smoothly snaked to her waist from the free space of her saree.

A fearful sob left her mouth as her hands struggled to get out of his grip, her body arching with the struggle. Voluntarily he inched close causing her to shrink back to avoid touching their chest. A smirk played on his lips funding her avoiding his touch.

Oh. Then he has a lot to do for she has to get accustomed to his touch as he has more further wrongdoings to do on her.

He has to strip every barrier before reaching her.

"P-please. Be away from me. W-what did I do"?

" You have no idea what you did to me, Sona".

(Sona - jewel (gold)).

He mused as he shook his head at her.

"For the last year you've been dancing in my mind. You are no less than Mohini".

(Mohini - a woman who tempts men with her beauty).

His hand from her waist reached to her cheeks as he squeezed them between his hands.

"You are being a fucking temptress".

He gritted out agitated for stopping himself this long. The wait was unbearable as he stopped himself from doing anything to her from the past weeks he entered this house. One sight at her. Just one fucking sight and she puts his body on fire. No dirty talking no sultry actions. Just one fucking hesitant flickering gaze and that's it. He could only imagine how divine it would be to touch her and claim her. There is this strong urge in him to touch her and feel her with his body. Do many sinful things just for one night and he can get rid of his feelings for her. He is damned to see her apex and enjoy it. Drink it and thrust it.