Chapter 10

A sudden rage took over him as he turned to her and gripped her neck in his hand

A sudden rage took over him as he turned to her and gripped her neck in his hand. Her hands immediately clutched his hands as the grip was tight. Gripping her neck he pulled her and pinned her to the front of the ca pressing her neck more into the car and cutting her car supply.

Her hands fought to get off his hold gasping for air as she was barely able to breathe. She continually tapped his hand begging him to take off his hand. To make it more problematic his face hovered over hers and he was so close that it became difficult to breathe.

"L-leave me".

She managed to whisper but he ignored her plea as he stared angrily into her now begging teary eyes.

"How fucking dare you slap me huh? How fucking dare you"?

He growled menacingly causing her to close her eyes in fear as a small whimper left from her mouth.

Suddenly he pulled her up with force and gripped her left hand and bought it between them particularly in front of his face to see the hand that dared to slap him.

"This was the one that slapped me right? This is the one, isn't it? What should I do with it now? Should I break it? Should I"?

She whimpered as her shoulders shrank as she shook her head as tears of terror flowed out from her eyes. Abruptly he turned her back as he folded her arm on her back, her wrist touching the border of the blouse line.

"Should I break it? Should I? Huh"?

He threatened as he added more pressure on her arm and pulled it up causing her to scream in pain as she bent forward because of the imposing ache.

"Should I"?

"No please. No. I'm sorry ".

He left her arm and before she could feel the relief she was again swirled front and he gripped her jaw tightly squeezing her cheeks as her lips puckered out. He was about to attack her lips as he almost came close when she hid her lips with her hand and pushed him away with all her might and began to run in the opposite direction. She was surprised by herself as how she has pushed him away. He wasted no time as within a few strides he gripped her wrist before she run any further.

"LEAVE ME!!! LEAVE ME!!! HELP!!! SOMEONE HELP"!!!

She began to scream using all her voice and energy while she tried to swirl her hand in his grip while the other tried to loosen his grip on her hand. He began to drag her but she dug her heels in the ground to stay out in her position at the end, he ended up dragging her and shoved her in the car like a piece of rag.

Settling himself in the driver seat he child locked the car and sped to the home ignoring her cries and pleas. After reaching the front yard she immediately made a run as soon as he opened the door. But before she reach any far he gripped her arm and began to drag her into the house. Her hair however came undone with his rough handling.