Chapter - 5

Rinsing her mouth roughly with water she split them out wiping her mouth

Rinsing her mouth roughly with water she split them out wiping her mouth. Again rubbing her lips with water and then again rinsing her mouth, splitting it out she continued the cycle. This time she put her fingers in her mouth deep down to her throat and tried to vomit anything possible that could remove the feeling of dirty nauseousness.

The only that came out of her throat was water and after vomiting out the water three times she rinsed her mouth thoroughly. Satisfied to some extent she dried her mouth and stepped out of the bedroom.

Straight to her to the opposite side, the mirror reflected her image as her eyes fell on her mouth which was red all over the surrounding of her lips. Her fingers gently caressed the red part and felt a little painful. She touched her lips and her lips texture became a little rough and paddy due to continuous rinsing with water. The scenario again occurred in her mind as she rubbed her lips roughly with the back of her hand and again tears began to run down from her eyes.

Unable to see herself in the mirror she turned away and sat on the bed sobbing silently. Pain and anger reflected on her as she closed her eyes tightly cursing herself though there is no mistake from her side.

She resisted him but he took away the kiss from her. She never kissed anyone till now except for babies and her mother. And he fell from nowhere and claimed her first kiss. She slapped herself as her body jerked with sobs. Though she knows she had done nothing wrong there is this feeling in her that the undeserving guilty feeling would leave her if she punished herself.

She felt disgusted and felt her mouth dirty. A doubt ran across her mind thinking how she could even drink water imagining that incident. She felt as if the water could carry the dirt into her stomach. Anger flared in her as she padded her way to the kitchen and took out the chili powder and without thinking for next she threw a spoon of it in her mouth. And as soon as the chilli powder collided with her tongue and mouth her insides flared in fire as her eyes turned wide with the burning spicy. She fanned her mouth and coughed it out though the chili powder dissolved in her tongue. The cough turned into choking as tears steamed out and her whole face turned red. The surrounding of her lips burned more due to the previous rough rinsing with the after-effect of the chili powder. It became unbearable as she ran to the fridge and took out the curd and spooned it into her mouth.

She closed her eyes in contentment feeling the relief in her tongue but still the flaming hot spicy is present in her mouth. Knowing a spoon of curd couldn't lessen the spicy she had a few more spoons of curd until she completed the whole of it but still, there is some hint of spicy on the walls of her mouth. But the burning got down in her mouth.

Opening the deep fridge she took out an ice and put it in her mouth and walked back to her room unaware of the fact that she was being watched. He was looking at her from the top floor while she did all the commotion to herself. The empty ceiling in the middle of the second hall gave him access to see what happened And it did lit in him about why she did that. It felt amusing to him how she harmed herself just because he kissed her. He wondered what more she can do to herself if he goes to a further extent. There is more to come for her. Not just her, all of them.