Chapter 3

"Mam. It is police. They are coming in".

A visible confusion of threads appeared on their face as they looked at him and wondered why they had came. In the mean time Samira asked her mother if she filed any complaint against him but she said no. A flicker of doubt raised in her thinking if this as well is connected to him which could bring them to the footpath and his confidence screaming in him made Yamini gulp down her tension. 

Yamini looked at him and their eyes met and his eyes showed what she was lying about. They taunted her about her past and crimes.

"Remember what you did to us? You'll pay for every f*cking thing. Every action and death will be paid of with the right amount. And I'll watch you drowning in your karma".

Her eyes remained wide with shock and gulped down listening to his words. She is regretting that he left him alive and unturned. She didn't know that small kid would come back to take revenge in greater turns.

Soon the police came into the picture along with hand cuffs and before they do any further proceedings Yamini put her accusations forward. 

"I-i didn't do anything. He is the one. He is the one who killed my son. I want to file a complaint against him. Please arrest him right now. He came here to kill us as well...

" Mrs.Gupta. I request you not to be trouble maker. We came here on the orders of superior position and for the justice of the man.  You are identified as an murderer of  Ms. Urmilla, mother of Arnav Singh and also for money laundering and conspiracy ".

" What? I never done that. A-and.. I never killed anyone. I d-didn't killed anyone. I didn'. Stay away from me. I'm not coming with you". 

" E-excuseme. I hope you aren't taking me as well. I'm just her sister. But i don't have my hand in any of their business. I'm completely innocent. Infact she even abused her daughter in law as well. I just came here to stay for a while".

Said Meera and Yamini glared at her lie. They live together and she is involved in domestic violence as well and Meera didn't dare to look at her.

"Liar".  Yamini whispered to her and gritted her teeth.

" Officer. You surely took the wrong information. My mother didn't did any such thing. These all are false cases. I suggest you to investigate before you take action. This is all his plan. He is accusing us on fake cases".

Sameera spoke while backing her mother away and police shook his head for her.

"You are mistaken. It is proven that she is the killer and the news was going to publish in the mass media as well. But Respectable Arnav Singh have stopped from happening so. And i hope you know the meaning of conspiracy. You all had your hands in this illegal things.  It's not just Ms.Yamini who is to be arrested. It's all of you as well".

The police said and Aasha looked surprised. She never did any such thing then why her. As if the police heard his thoughts he looked at her and spoke. 

" Not you Mrs. Gupta. You are out of this case. We got information that you were being abused".

They remained still listening to the information. Yamini's hand clutched to her heart as she felt the prickling pain and stumbled back when Sameera and Meera supported her mother to stand properly. The pain is slowly diluting but her face still held the lines of pain on her forehead.

"This can't be true. I don't believe it. We are not coming with you. We aren't going to jail".

Her daughter spoke when Yamini looked at the man who was cause of their situation. He did it. Her hatred and regret grew thinking why she had left him. She always saw him as good for nothing and that is where the mistake gone. She shouldn't have underestimated him.