Reminder

Chapter 15 updated.

Read from chapter 27 in good novel. It is the recent chapter.

And just want to say this because I feel so guilty. Sorry for those readers who kept so many hopes on the story and now it is in another platform. Honestly I didn't planned for it. It was a sudden decision. I thought to enjoy writing this book while you people comment on each chapter. It is  loss for me as well as it is for you. I'm not going to get any comments. And you don't know how much your comments boost me up. But remember one thing that the book isht taken off. It is just in another platform. And you absolutely don't have to use your real money. It's just coins. If you still crave for this book in future you can just go to that platform.

In future you can find that book there at any time. If this small update about the chapter satisfies you I'm happy for that. As I know the last one is a cliff hanger chapter and you all must be so curious.

He poured a glass of water for her from the jug sat adjacent to her and handed her a pill. She gave him a doubting look and then looked at the pill before looking down. 

"It's a painkiller. It will subside the pain". 

She exchanged a look at him and at the pill keenly before shaking her head at him. 

"I don't want it". 

It was a mere whisper. 

"I don't want you to be in pain". 

Saying that he slipped the pill into her mouth forcefully before making her drink the water. She gave him a disbelief look before mustering up the courage. He looked a little loose and free to put her small thoughts out. He got up from the bed and was about to turn when she spoke her words. 

"If you cared about my pain… you wouldn't have done this". 

She put his hypocrisy in front of him and she earned a glare from him. 

"My intention wasn't to give you pain. I wanted this……... I just want it. I don't have any intention to give you pain. If anything I would do anything to lessen your pain while we are having sex. Whatever I'm doing this is for my pleasure and lust. Not for the pain. Not even for you. And taking care of you is completely my responsibility till I'm done with you. I'll treat you like a porcelain doll…except for on the bed". 

Link to good novel:

https://m.goodnovel.com/book_info/31000590929/Billionaire/His-Widow-?shareuser=58360008&ch=apps