𝙣𝙖𝙜𝙞 𝙓 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 -~ 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 ~- (𝙁𝙇𝙐𝙁𝙁)

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

✧༺April 21, 2023 4:49 PM. .FLUFF༻✧

.

.

.

.

.

.

You were walking with Nagi, hand in hand. you both have been together for 2 months. You start to think of the time when he first confess. it was a pretty awkward moment, but it was the best day of you're life! you start to think back of the memories of the first day of Nagi's confession........

.

.

.

.

.

.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

✧༺2 months ago༻✧

"c'mon Nagi! when are you finally gonna confess to Y/n?! Reo said pouting. he also really wanted you guys to be together. "shut up. I'll get to it soon." Nagi rolled his eyes continuing to play on his Nintendo. "well...what if someone else does it before you?" Nagi looked annoyed at the thought of that. He really loved Y/n, but wasn't sure if they liked him back. "then I'll kill them." Reo scoffed at the remark Nagi made.

*RING RING*

.

.

.

.

.

It was time for all the students to pack they're things, and go home. "well i gotta go Nagi, but tell me everything when you confess!" Reo waved walking happily at Nagi saying goodbye. Nagi went to pack his stuff to. as he left the class room his heart started to pound when he saw you at the door. "hey!" Y/n giggled, which caused Nagi to blush a bit. "oh hey. you wanna walk with me after school?" He asked as you nod an agreement. you both walk out of the school gates. you look down on his hands and thought of you both holding hands, but you knew that was never gonna happen....so you thought.

you both head to your house. "thank you for walking me home." you smiled with a blush. you always loved Nagi ever since school started, but you never had the courage to ask him out. "y-yeah..no problem." Nagi said while looking away. both of your hearts started to pound, the blush of both of your faces, and the inside you both don't wanna part ways. "w-well i better get inside. you take care Nagi!" right when you were about to turn around, you felt a hand grab onto your hand. "wait.." he looks deep into your eyes, and you can tell he wanted to tell you something important. "h-huh?" you stutter from his grip on you, and the softness from his skin touching yours. "i...wanted to tell you something.." you wait for him to respond, but he takes a while to explain his thought. it started to get awkward.  the cars, and bird were silent. it was just...quiet.