𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙪 -~ 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 ~- ( 𝙇𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙉)

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

✧༺May 5 2023 Wednesday, 4:24 PM (LEMON) ༻✧

.

.

. MATURE CONTENT AHEAD

.

.

It was the weekend, and shidou wanted to take you out on a date. he's been busy with soccer, and he hasn't had much time for you. he loves you very much, and wanted to spend time with you.

you got ready, and put on a hoodie that you stole from his closet not to long ago. it was pretty chilly out today, you went with jeans, and checkered vans. you heard a knock from your front door, and some yelling.

"baaaabe! hurry up!" it was obviously shidou. You went down stares, and opened the door for him. "hmm..wearing my hoodie i see? you thief~" he teased with a smug smile as he leaned closer to you, kissing your lips. you kissed him back, and it lasted a few seconds as he pulled away. "so? if i want something i take it." you said with your hands on your hips feeling proud.  "oh, but if i want you i can't take it?~ " he winked leaning closer to you.

"that's different! sometimes you can.." you blushed looking away embarrassed at the subject. "I'm just teasing you cutie~ now c'mon let's go~" you held your hand, both of your fingers intertwined with each others.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

It was a nice chilly day, and he took you around a plaza. you both took pictures, ate food, and bought some stuff. as you both were walking he came across a store that had stuffed animals. he knew how much you had, and adored them so he had to go in.

"baby, I'ma go in here real quick wait for me out here alright. i don't want you seeing your present. love ya~" he winked, and leaned down to your small figure giving a quick peck on the lips, then running in.

"ok! i'll be right here! love you too!" you waited for him in the spot next to the store. A kid from your school who was in the same homeroom as you. "hey y/n!" the boy ran up to with a blush on his face waving. "uhh hi?" you don't know his name, and you didn't know what to say back.

"i didn't expect to see you here!" he laughed. "oh yeah." "w-well..you look really cute in your outfit." he blushed smiling. "aha..yeah.." you felt awkward, and wanted shidou to hurry up so you don't have to deal with this situation.