𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙖 -~ 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙚 𝙖𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙨 ~- (𝙁𝙇𝙐𝙁𝙁)

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

✧༺April 21 2023, 8:38 PM FLUFF༻✧

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"alright students have a great day today, and remember the test is in a week so get to studying!" the teacher said as everyone started to pack there things. you also packed up, but felt arms grab your waist scaring you. "BOO!" "AHH! huh?...EH- BACHIRA?" your best friend who was your crush since you first came to this school, bachira meguru. he was the only person you ever had, and you surprisingly fell for him to. "hi y/n!~ you ready to go home?" bachira said with a childish smile, as he giggled from scaring you earlier. "a sorry would be nice!" you jokingly laugh "awww im sorry y/n!" he said with puppy eyes.

"ok ok! i was just joking. you know my weakness are your puppy eyes!" you laughed. "hehe i know~ c'mon lets goooo, i wanna go hooommmee!~" you said while tugging on your arm. "alright alright im going!"

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

as you both step outside the school doors it started to rain. "oh..." i said disappointed. "ooo~ its raining! you wanna play in the rain?" "eh?! bachira we'll get sick if we do!" he pouts at your response, as he takes out an umbrella. "then we'll have to walk with this! get yours out because i wanna get home as soon as possible." he said with his cute smile as always. "i didn't know it was gonna rain...but that's ok I'll wait till it stops." you said sitting down on the steps waiting for it to stop. "nonsense! I'll share with you!" he put his hand Infront of you. " c'mon we can go to my place! i have snaaacckss~" he giggle. you blush at his cute smile. the thought of him walking in the rain with you just seems so cute. 

"ok! but i dibs on your blue switch this time!" "hmph..fine fine." he held your hand with no hesitation. you blush at him holding it. it seems like he doesn't care, but bachira heart is literally screaming from holding your hand. he think it's soft, and he never wants to let go.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

.

.

.

.

.

.

you both make it to his house, but the rain gets harder. "hurry go in!" you enter his house, as he shuts the door. "jeez, that rain need a chill pill am i right?" bachira said while he took off his shoes, and so do you. "y/n." "yeah?" "do you wanna watch a movie instead of games? I just want to be entertained by a show or something." you nod an agreement. you both sat down on the couch. "what you wanna watch? oh! remeber our favorite movie as kids?!" "yeah! let's watch that!" he said excitedly. you can even see his eyes widen with a spark in them.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

the movie ends, and the rain start to get lighter, but hasnt fully stopped. "even if that movie is old i'll still love it forever." "yeah me too. hey look! the rain slowed down!" we both head over to the window and look outside. "yeah..but that means i  gotta go home now. my moms waiting for me." bachira smile suddenly faded away from what you said. he doesn't want you to leave, and now he looks like a sad puppy who's owner just left it. "oh.." "i'll text you when i get home i promise!" you said as you walked passed him, but felt an arm grab your hand. "w-wait!" you turn around seeing a blushing bachira, which caused you to also blush. 

"i don't want you to go..stay with me as it rains.." he said as he hugged you. "b-bachira..." i blush deeply shade of red, and i couldn't help, but hug bachira back. he just so adorable when he's clingy. "y-you want me to actually stay." he nods looking down embarrassingly. "i...i love you y/n...i don't want you to go!" "w-what?! you love me!?" bachira smiles as he cups your cheek. "yes I've loved you for so long y/n! and i'm not saying this just a friends. i really mean it! i want you to be my mines!" is this really happening to you? well it is. "y-yes! of cource i will!" i blush with happy tears. "r-really?!" he smiles widely as he pulled you towards him kissing you softly. it lasted a few seconds as you both pulled away

"i love you so much y/n. boop!~" he said as he booped your nose. "hehe, i love you too~" "mmm..since your mines now, that only means one thing.." you tilt your head in confusion at what he meant. he pick you up bridal style heading towards the couch. "b-bachira!"

"you gotta give me cuddle everday now!" he smiled while giggling, placing you on his chest holding you tightly, but not to tight to hurt you. "hehe~" you both laugh and enjoy each other presents. "i forgot to message my mom. i think i'll go home tomorrow since it's the weekend."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ