𝙉𝙖𝙜𝙞 -~ 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨 ~-(𝙁𝙇𝙐𝙁𝙁)

story requested by : @LIVTHEBESTONE 

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

✧༺April 22, 2023, 4:26 PM༻✧

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

you, and nagi were cuddling while watching a movie, but there was a certain someone outside of Nagi's house for a while. you both were watching (favorite movie). "baaabe, i'm hungry." Nagi said in a whining tone. he looked at you with his usually lazy eyes, always looking tired.

"oh, want me to make you something?" "mmm...no, i want you to keep holding me." you couldn't help, but blush at how cute he is. "what you wanna eat then?" "i don't know.." He said as he snuggled more into you. "you want pizza?" he quickly looked at you with his eyes wide. "yea." you picked up your phone and called the pizza place.

.

.

.

.

.

"alright, thank you so much. bye bye!" you hung up and quickly looked at nagi when you heard his stomach rumbling. "hehe, someone's hungry huh?" "shut up" he said looking away embarrassed. "just watch the movie.." so you both did.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

✧༺mean while outside of nagi's house༻✧

.

.

.

.

.

.

reo has been standing outside waiting for nagi for the past 10 minutes. he thought he was getting dressed, but nagi doesn't take this long cause of how lazy he is. "god dammit.. what taking him so long!" reo said still sat down on his door step. he got up and looked around so see where his window for his room is. "aha!" he climbed up the lower roof that was under his window. "nagi-" right before he was gonna say his name to get his attention he saw you both cuddling, and kissing.

nagi wanted to keep if a secret about them for a while until he was ready to tell everyone, and especially roe. reo banged on Nagi's window yelling his name. "NAGI WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!! WHY ARE YALL KISSING??!!" 

you both jumped from the sudden loud banging. "R-REO?!" you yelled embarrassed because he wasn't supposed to know about you, and nagi dating yet. "uh oh.." nagi blushed also looking embarrassed. 

"ARE YOU GUYS DATING?!" he asked shocked, but slowly smiling excitedly. "reo what are you doing here?" Nagi said as he opened the window to hear him better. "we were supposed to go to the arcade today! i called you yesterday, and you agreed! i've been waiting for you outside for almost 20 minutes!" "oh." nagi scratched the back of his head, and shrugged. "uhh..well we can go tomorrow." "YOU NEVER TOLD ME IF YOU GUYS WERE DATING?!!" reo said as he Shaked nagi by his shoulders aggressively. "aahh, reo stop im getting dizzy." you stood up from the bed, and hid behind nagi tall figure. "reo, we wanted to keep this a secret until we were reading to tell you...ehe-" you said nervously.

"WELL NOW I FIGURED OUT WHEN I SEE THIS HAPPENING!! FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE FUCKING!!!" "W-WHAT?!" you said blushing really hard, and so did nagi. "reo get out..and stop yelling." Nagi said pushing reo out of his room. "W-WAIT BUT WHAT ABOU-" Nagi closed the door on him, and locked it before he could speak.

"such a hassle.." he said as he yawned. "cuddle me again." you couldn't help but stand still from reo comment what he thought he saw. "baby? you ok?" "mhm..." you blushed hella hard. "was it from what reo said. just ignore him he's weird..i won't do that stuff unless you want me to. now c'mere." he said as he layed down opening his arms to hold you. "o-ok.......WAIT WHAT?!!!"

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩͙‿̩̩̽‿̩͙‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̽‿̩͙'⸊ˎ

.

.

.

.

.

.

.