AND THEY WERE ROOMATES?

It was the guy who was tying her for the SDACTFSK Yamz? " Why are you here?" He said. Yun was taken aback " Im your new roommate and how do YOU know me?" 

He sighed and responded " ofc I know you. We are both aiming for the SDACTFSK so why wouldn't i?" Yun turned a little pinky pie from my little pony pink. She should really think this through. " well anyway I have to move my stuff in." 

She said. Now the regret was tripled, carrying these boxes on her own, embarrassing herself in front of her greatest rival, and finding out they are ROOMMATES? Yun walked into her new dorm room and wow the decoration was pretty nice and was that a BSD poster?

 Her fave anime? NO she couldn't like him more they were rivals right? Ugh she shoved the stuff in to her new room. This room was pretty simple a bed , desk, and a window. Yun was feeling a little overwhelmed but she really needed to unpack.

 A little later Yuns phone went off again. AI AI AI IM YOUR LITTLE BUTTERFLY she picked up her flip phone " YUN I STOLE THE CHEMTEACHERS LATOP AGAIN AND WHY DOES IT SAY YAMZ TEMPURA IS YOUR NEW ROOMMATE?"

 " Shhh Grans yeah its true and don't yell he's right next door!!" " Yeah ok ok but isn't this awesome??" Yun was confused " Why is this awesome? This is so embarrassing!" Grans sounded pissed " How are you top student??"

 Yun replied " technically tied for top student." "Yeah yeah but it's a great way to find out his study habits and be better than him to win the SDACTFSK!" Huh that was a awesome idea. Yun was fired up " anyway Grans did Ren break up with her bf Xiao yet?

 Hes toxic af!" Grans pondered the question " idk lemme ask bye bye!" A little later Yun was studying for classes that hadn't even started yet because obv they needed that head-start against Yamz. Yun was feeling a little tired of studying so she decided to get on to Hello kitty magical island princess.*ding* ah a discord notification from Sweetpotato.

Sweetpotato: Yo wassup I see ur online

Simpsoo: Yeah wanna play HKMIP doubles?

Sweetpotato: yeah I'm gonna be mermaid Hk wbu?

Simpsoo: ooh I think ill be strawberry Hk!

Sweetpotato: Omg I'm like super super tired.😔 School just started for me.

Simpsoo: Yeah me too. Just got a new roomie lol

Sweetpotato: Ha me too what a coincidence

Simpsoo: so like nikolai is slay( I hate nikolai but this is what Madi would say)( I do not watch bsd)( I hate whatever genre that isn't happy)( I love Nana tho). Yun puts on her limited edition mymelody princess strawberry headphones from 2004 that Grans bought for her birthday last year. 

Ten minutes later the game is hard the other team have doctor Hk and Boxer Hk which makes them a hard team to beat but mermaid hks shooting speed buffs and strawberry Hks strawberry shields is really helping.

Sweetpotato: ON YOUR LEFT BE CAREFUL

Simpsoo: THABKS OH

Sweetpotato: Use the magical pie buff to get rid of the last of their respawn points

Yun was relieved they had won the game. This made her feel much better about being tied for top student.

Simpsoo: hey Sweetpotato do you have any advice for feeling drained? Recently I have been working like a single mom who works two jobs and its really tiring but I need those grades?

Sweetpotato: Maybe take a break and just chill

Simpsoo: I try a lot but the anxiety of having things to do really ruins relaxing?

Sweetpotato: blah blah blah( pretend he says something comforting I really suck at comforting ppl)

Simpsoo: Thanks Sweetpotato that really helpful

Huh Yun was feeling a new feeling? Uh oh she couldn't noo. Did she have a crush on her online friend? No this was just gratefulness for him helping her out, but this feeling was different. Sigh Yun looked at the clock it was pretty late now so Yun went to bed...