Boombastic

SPARKS FLY ITS LIKE ELECTRA CITY I MIGHT DIE... Ugh what the hell. Yun was loudly awoken from their yummylicous nap with a obnoxious ringtone. Who could it be but her ex roommate that toxic ass Nikolai?

 Yun had been warned by Bagel that answering phone calls from toxic exes was a bad idea, but he wasn't really her ex just a ex roommate right? Yun was about to pick up the call when someone knocked on her rooms door. 

Yun got up and opened the door. It was Yamz? They stared at each other for a awkward second until yamz spoke up " uh I made pancakes want some?" Yun was perplexed " uhm thanks sm man?"

 Yamz handed over the plate of hello kitty hong kong pancakes and awkwardly smiled at her. She maybe turned a little yanfeis hair hello kitty princess and the pauper baby pink but in her defence he was a SLAYMAZING roommate compared to Nikolai.

 Oh she forgot about the call now that she was fully awake Yun thought about her thought process earlier. Bagel was right with their wise advice Yun decided that this was good for their mental health. Click Nikolai was now blocked.

 It was 8:30 already. Yun got up and got changed. Walking into the school building Yun saw Ren, Grans, and Bagel gathered into a circle. Yun walked up and asked " guys whats wrong?" Ren turned over creepily and said " We heard about your online friend from Grans. She told us you totes have a crush on him... fess up."

 Yun turned white as a sheet then bright yanfei fireball mario kart firetruck red " n-n-n-nooo I don't!!!" Crap she accidentally said that way too loud and in that moment a pair of caramels chocolate dirt hazel burgundy tree trunk poop brown eyes looked at her.

 She had just locked eyes with Yamz as fast as possible whe looked away. Too bad Grans was too observant she turned and then looked back at Yun with a questioning expression " hmm" Yun prayed Grans didn't notice 

" Uh gotta go!My first block is ham braiding 101." And she bolted as fast as possible up the stairs. Whew as she walked in to Ham braiding 101 she locked eyes with a familiar face. "What are you doing here?" Yamz said .Yun frowned " Duh im here for ham braiding 101?"

 She sighed and realized the only seat left available was right next to him. Yun sat dejectedly into her chair when Yamz whispered " Ha cant believe the almost top student was late." That kinda pissed her off HOW DARE HE... when all of a sudden a voice began to rap. 

The whole class went silent.. she call me mr boombastic, tell me fantastic. A rat with a beautiful red hat and the most bestest richest gold cheese chain pirouetted, grand jeted, plied, foutted, and practically flew in the air more graceful than a swan. 

The rat was on pointe and twirled to the side his chest raised feet pointed perfectly balanced neck up facing the side with an angelic look on his face all while still singing boombastic( I would know I'm a ballerina I tested this its humanly possible but extremely painful and hard to do trust me Im a ballerina)( pointe is very hard to do and painful so I sacrificed not feeling pain in my feet every time I take a step) The ballerina rapper mouse finally finished his song and said cooly " wassup class is me your new teacher for ham braiding 101 Biggie Barthomelo Friedrichshafen Theodore Andersdenkenden

Ephraim Phineas Leopoldville Straße Cornflakes Pascual Marijuana PeptoBismol Zopittybop Mussolini Cheese but you guys can just call me Biggie cheese.*wink*( this isn't a teacherxstudent relationship btw I still hate fruits basket for that) 

(no context(oh yeah its true i am a ballerina you can take my word on the moves biggie cheese uses))