put me in a movie?

Back in the kitchen of Yamz and Yuns dorm. Yun was awkwardly sitting in their shared kitchen. Her mind wouldn't stop thinking about the almost kiss. At the exact same time Yamz was thinking about the almost kiss too. Yun really wanted to forget it ever happened but how could she? Both of them drank their hong kong style milk tea in hello kitty cups from a suspicious store in rural Guangdong in 2011 ish ( I have those cups).

 Yun awkwardly thanked Yamz for the delicious hong kong style milk tea and bolted the second she turned the corner back to her room. Back in her room Yun couldn't stop screaming at herself in her mind. That was so awkward?! She couldn't help screaming (as quiet as possible) into her lightning McQueen pillow. Why couldn't she say anything about it?

 And why did she feel this way?! Did she have a stomach ache? Sigh she pulled up goggle and searched " why does my tummy hurt after a almost kiss?" She clicked on the first website to pop up. By researcher Bronya. Why does your tummy hurt after almost kissing someone? Yuns breath hitched. After a series of tests with my VERY good friend Seele. Blah blah blah. Yuns eyes darted across the page until she hit a paragraph. So in conclusion I believe the reason my tummy hurts after almost kissing my VERY good friend Seele is beacsue of a certain affliction called " butterflies in my stomach." Yun paused .

 Did that mean she had a disease? But the paragraph wasn't over yet. Symptoms of butterflies in stomach constant mario kart blushing when they come near , a bit of a tummy achey fluttering feeling when they are near, and lastly the constant need to look over at them. Huh this sounded like it wasn't going the way Yun wanted. Dr Bronya continued all this information means that I am deeply in love with my good friend Seele and I hope she doesn't see this article. Yun sat there in shock for around 7.43 minutes before coming to her senses. 

Psssh she wasn't in love with her greatest rival/ roommate?! This Dr Bronya was totally a fraud? She turned off her computer and laid back down in her bed. Ofc she couldn't sleep. About 4 ish hours later Yun woke to her Nana (Komatsu) alarm. It was time to get to school. Looking around the dorm Yamz wasn't there. Maybe he left earlier for school. How dare he leave for school earlier than her? Looking around she saw a note on the table. Her stomach fluttered when she read it. " Made u breakfast. In fridge."

 Yun was pissed at herself for liking her rival/roommate more. She grabbed the cinnamoroll cinnamon rolls and headed off to school listening to Hatachi no koi by Lamp. As she gets in to the school out of the corner of her eyes Yamz sitting on a bench with Stehaufmännchen stegosaurus headphones on. She popped up behind him " hey whatcha listening to?"Yamz turned a little pink and that made Yun feel a little delusional but she shut down her fluttering tummy achey feelings.

 He answered " Oh just Put me in a movie by Lana del rey." Yun was taken aback " ooh I also love that song!" Yamz turned sunburned pink and asked " Wanna walk to school together?" Yun responded " sure thanks for breakfast btw!" They walked in silence for a while before Yamz said " Pastrami is the best for ham braiding." That fired Yun up " NO salami is better as the cholesterol is easiest to braid!" This argument continued until they reached Barbie island adventure café opened by tika. Yun rubbed her eyes .

 Was that Ren about to kiss Albedo? Yun screamed " REN?!" Yamz looked over and under his breath he said something but Yun didn't quite catch it. Suddenly a loud voice popped out of a corner. It was Grans " OMG YALL FINNA KISS?" Yun was so happy for Ren for getting rid of her toxic ex. Until she looked at her dolphin 2007 watch " YAMZ WE GOTTA GET TO MGSS NOWW!!" She bolted with Yamz right behind her to MGSS.