Hong kong style milk tea

It was the pizza hut delivery man named rob. Ugh last summer Grans, Ren and bagel ordered pizza hut every time Yun was depressed about their toxic roommate and his slices of pizza in to everything in his room that fit pizza. His clothes. Yeah in every crevice. His bed? Yeah he no longer had a mattress it was just pizza now . Himself? Yeah they stuffed pizza in to his eyeballs and up his a.. anyway Rob was apparently the only pizza delivery man in the world because he delivered the pizza every time.

   Except every time he would try to scam them and then Bagel would beat him up. This happened at least 45028903746295.8299 times and Rob lost a couple arms 12 legs and at least 47 eyes( btw if you have Yanfei as a lawyer you win every time). You would think Rob would stop trying to scam Bagel at one point but he never did. He was the worst Yun never wanted to see that ugly face again ( it was ugly after Ren punched all his teeth out the 45th time and Grans lit his hair on fire for the 197th time).

 Yamz looked confused as hell and asked " uh who ordered pizza?" When suddenly Yun punched Robs teeth out just like Ren had taught her. Yamz quickly caught on to what was going on and grabbed a chair lit it on fir and threw it out the window straight onto Robs delivery car. After throwing Rob out the window Yamz asked Yun what the hell that was about.

 Yun sheepishly smiled cutayly and would have kept talking if she didn't notice the tinge of pink on his face as she smiled. Whatever the thermostat was on anyway. Yun explained Robs scammy behaviour but Yamz looked worried " lol what the hell you are so weird." And he walked back to his room. That pissed Yun off how dare her greatest rival/roommate call her weird??

 Ugh Yun went back to her room and went on a discord call to kill Grans with Bungou Stray Dogs( its killing me). After talking a bit to Bagel, Ren, and Grans Yun went on a 5 hour study session to beat Yamz for the SDACTFSK. Soon the tiredness caught up to her even after drinking 5 coffees and 12 red bubbles Yun started to fall asleep... until she heard a thunk of something that sounded like her Octonauts limited edition Barbie Mariposa bibble pointe princess madoka magica glass hat breaking.

 Yun did the instinctive thing and screamed. Yamz pulled open the door and with the light coming in to the room from the door Yun could clearly see a evil but familiar looking face right over her Octonauts limited edition barbie Mariposa bibble pointe princess madoka magica glass hat.

 Yun was frozen in terror when Yamz interrupted the shocked silence " waitt is that? AHA I REMBER the creep who got arrested last year for threatening his roommate! Nikolai was it?" Yamz went silent when he saw the angry terrified strawberry cheesecake ( I want a strawberry cheese cake 😔)look on Yun face and decided the best course of action would be to throw some thing at this trespassing roommate threatening guy.

 And so Yamz threw the closest thing next him a boombox that Ren got Yun for Saint Patricks day that was covered in spikes shaped like shamrocks that Ren and bagel Found in the back of some random car. In that moment Yun realized what yamz was about to and as quick as possible ran to open her window. 

Nikolai was frozen in place due to the shock of getting caught in his ex roommates room at 4 am when bam a green glittery sharp shamrocky boom box hit him square in the face and knocked him straight outta the window. The two of them stood there in incredibly awkward silence until Yamz spoke up " that was your ex roommate right? The one that went to jail for threatening you?" Yun nodded. " are you ok?

 Are you hurt? Want me to make you some hello kitty hong kong style milk tea ( hong kong style milk tea is my life literally talking to the old ladies in canto for this if you never experienced this I feel bad for you this was essential to my growth)? Yun nodded that sounded pretty good( im praying you've had hong kong style milk tea) and was walking over to the door trying to avoid the glass when she tripped over a Thomas the train wig and fell on top of him. 

In that moment time slowed as Yun and Yamz landed on the floor with their faces exactly 5.71 centimetres away from each other...