janitors closet?

Yun bolted in to ham braiding 101 as fast as her feet could carry her. Professor Cheese was having a heated discussion with two other people. Yun caught a little but if their argument. Biggie cheese angrily whispered " we know hes dangerous cant we just put him in the slammer?" Biggie Bird said back " NO ofc we cant Hes protecetd by so many factors!" 

Remy the Home ec teacher said " Calm down we will discuss this later. Not at school mkay?" When the three of them saw Yun and Yamz walk in the door they went quiet and biggie bird flew out of a window with remy on his back. Yamz looked perplexed " Wth was that?" Yun said "FPSHH like I would know genius?" Yamz smirked ( in the watt pad bad boy way)

And said smirkly " so you do think im smart?" Yun turned tuna pink salami ham pink and said " HOW DARE YOU I DO NOT!!" And the argument continued. At their lunch table Yun was complaining about Yamz. " I cant believe him!? He is so insufferable!" Grans laughed cutaylay and said " Oooh Yun Rens got to go on a date with the blonde chemistry guy!" Bagel said teasingly" Ooooooh" Ren interrupted " UHM so Yun what about your online friend sweetpotato?"

 Yun turned the slightest bit peppa pig pink and said " UHM YEAH THINGS ARE GREAT BETWEEN US!" Out of curiosity Bagel asked Yun " do you have a big fat crush on your online friend?" Yun went quiet then turned bright my moms car red and skweeked " NO WE ARE JUST FRIENDS!" out of the corner of Yuns eyes she saw Yamz turn around with a curious look on his face. They had just met eyes, for a split second they stared at each other before both of them turned angry bird red with embarrassingment.

 Grans raised an eyebrow " hmmm what was that?" Yun quickly grabbed their calendar soup and ran off. Yun ran until she made it to her safe place, the janitors closet. The janitors closet was Yuns place to let off steam and study also she was pretty sure the janitor died about four years ago in a accident involving two former students.

 A blueish black haired girl died that day... Yun sat super embarrassed in the janitors closet. Why did she say it so loud and Yamz definitely heard her. As she freaked out inside the janitors closet a knock came from outside the door. "Hello anyone in there?" It was Yamz. She turned bright tomato fire hydrant fire extinguisher fire alarm red in a falsetto

 " uh no its uhm not Yun and uh you should go?" Yamz snickered " I know its you Yun. Its pretty easy to tell." What did that mean Yamz knew exactly what her voice sounded like. And how did she know how his voice sounded like? The door knob turned and in came Yamz. Now it was just the two of them ALONE in the janitors closet...