7❗️🩸

Scaramouch's POV:

I feel something poke me through Ajax's pants. I lift myself up putting myslef on his lap I allow my hands to pull his face into a kiss allowing me to take top I push him back a bit and I start grinding against him rolling my hips starting to kiss down his jaw line to his neck٫ I lick his neck... then٫ I get off him and off the bed٫ "you ready to go?" I grin and head to the door to put my shoes on like the amazing person I am. I immediately regretted my decisions...

Ajax's POV:

He did not just get up and leave- as if! I would never let him get away that easily he is not gonna lead me on getting me horny and then just leave.. I run up behind him and whisper in his ear licking his neck. I can see his neck entire face and ears begin to shade a pink color before picking him up and taking him to the bed. I break the long to lick his jaw line sucking on it a bit leaving a mark and then leaving a couple more down his neck and on his collar bone. He roams my back before we take each other's shirts off. Soon Kuni is perked up on my lap so our height matched. I grip his ass pushing him closer. Then he kissed down my neck, collar bone, my chest and then my crotch line(still don't know what it's called someone tell me💀) he unbuttoned my pants and I helped him take them off and my boxers. I could hear him whisper under his breath before taking in a part of my dick slowly putting more in, he played with my tip a bit before bobbing his head up and down, I let out small moans and grunts but I wanted more faster. I pet Scaramouch on the head and praise him. "Good boy, you're doing lovely.." but of course I wanted more so my pets became me pulling his hair moving his head faster letting my entire dick in his his mouth hitting the back of his throat which apparently he doesn't have a gag reflex... whore- anyways, we finish up with him licking my dick playing with my dick a little and coming back up to kiss me. I was pleased so I decided to give back to my good boy so I give him more marks on his collar bone and hearing his sweet noises and moans makes me even happier.

It was about 4:00pm we decided Sig could live wothout the things she needed. I got dressed again still having my shirt off and Kuni was now wearing it٫ he said it smelled nice.:) We were on the coutch playing some game on his playstation when the door opened.

"SCARAA- YOU LITTLE BITCH!" Sig opened the door dramatically.

"Oh, hey sig" he said not taking his eyes off the game

"I'm gonna go insane having to deal with youuu." She complains "oh- hey, Childe, what are you doing here?" She could only see me and Kuni's head so she couldn't see that we had hickeys all over us and he was wearing my shirt.

"He stayed after with me at my mother's and he was gonna come with me to Dottore's but we didn't end up going." Scara carelessly said.. god he's so pretty I could feel a smile spread across my face and my cheeks slightly flush red.

"Okay whatever" Sig said coming to sit in the living room with us.. "whoa did I interrupt an after sex hangout?" Scaramouche wasn't paying attention but my cheeks were def red.

"Shut up, I'm trying to focus" Kuni says

"Damn aight.." Sig says

Luckily Kuni had arm warmers on she we didn't have to worry about that.

Ex: