1

Hi I'm Luna and this is my lovestory.

*2 years ago*
Paris, 3rd of December, 2021, my 21th birthday

It was Luna's birthday. She wanted to go partying with her friends since she's 21 now, she can even drink now. She was having so much fun and the alcohol was kinda hitting her but it didnt matter cause she was having fun.

This boy kept looking at her. He was very beautiful and everytime Luna looked at him, she got lost in his beautiful hazel eyes. After Luna was drunk, she did the first move. She went and asked him to dance.

"Hi I'm Luna youre very beautiful."-L
"Oh hi, my nam.."-unknown
"Uh, would you like to dance"-L
"Sure, you don't care about my name do you?"-unknown

She didnt answer but grabbed his hand and went to the dancefloor with him. They kept dancing and of course HE was being very touchy. But so was she.. They never broke eye contact.
His hands were on her waist and her hands were on his neck. Luna kept moving her hips.

"Wanna get a room"-him.
In these kind of situations Luna would say no cause she's very mature, but she was drunk.
"Sure"-Luna

He payed for a room and they got there. Suddenly Luna was very "turned on" (in other words horny). She didnt wait and pushed him to the bed. She got on top of him and removed his shirt. He unzipped her dress and got on top of her. He started kissing him from the lips to the neck and going down. He removed her bra.
"Hey that's not fair, you get to see me without a bra and i dont get to see you without pants on"-Luna
He removed his pants and Luna's underwear. He started kissing her neck and she moaned. He chuckled.
They did IT.
After that they both were chilling on the random room of a random party. Luna checked her phone and she saw 20 missed calls from Sana (her bestfriend) and 7 missed calls from Moana (her other bestfriend).
"Shit"-she said "i have to go."
"Alright, can i hav-"-he said
"My phone number? Yeah"-she said
Her being drunk she gave him the wrong number, her old one. She changed it recently.

He kept calling her but it said "number doesnt exist".

She realized what she did when she went home. Shit. She gave him her old phone number. She tried remembering his name but she realized she didn't ask for it.
"Ugh why am I such an idiot"-she said.

They both thought they'll never see each other again, until...