Ambush

*The camera glitches on to show Brutus sitting in a chair, Aconitum on a barrel next to him and Mr.Muffins nowhere to be seen*

"Ok, so the most leads I 'ave got so far. So, we know the two people who 'ave been terrorizing 'ose two before we met, and I 'ave a theory one of 'em is also the dude who kidnapped Zach and Evan. The first man looks like 'is."

*Brutus shows a horrible tooken picture of a man in a white femminime mask, a tan jacket and blue jeans with brown hair*

"And we 'ave got 'is one. I 'ink 'is one is the man who took Zach and Evan."

*Brutus puts the first picture down and holds up another one of a different man, this time with a black ski mask that had a red frowny face stitched onto it, a yellow (Mustard?) color hoodie and blue jeans as well. He seems to be holding a gun and pointing it at whomever took the photo*

"So, 'ese two probably 'ave Zach and Evan. 'ey also probably both don't wear those masks all the time. So, the problem we need to focus on now is who 'ey are and what 'ey look like."

*Behind Brutus, the man in the femminime mask slowly creeps up behind him, a rusty crowbar raised in one hand*

"And 'en, we will find some more food.... Actually we should do 'at first."

*Aconitum "mrrows" in agreement with him, a brown streak can be seen raising towards the man in the mask*

*A horrible catterwaul sounds out through the warehouse and Brutus turns around, obviously spooked*

*The camera is hastily picked up and the holder runs out the door, the white she cat leading the way and Mr.Muffins following*

*The camera makes a beep, indicating low battery*

*The camera glitches off*

(~~~~~~~~~)