Recording

"So, what you're telling me is a masked weirdo- no, two masked weirdos, the exact ones that are chasing you and your dad, are chasing us too?" Jay looked at the boy, who plugged in his camera, charging the dead battery hopefully. Y/n brushed some of his bangs out of his face, looking back at the male sarcastically.

"Oh gee, i don't fucking know Jay, maybe listen next time?" Jay scoffed at the child's sarcastic words.

"Hey! Don't cuss at me!"

"Don't cuss at me!"

"Stop that Y/n!"

"Stop that Y/n!"

"Come on!"

"Come on!"

"Jay!" The two boys looked over at Alex, who was currently sitting on Jays couch like he owned the place. Jay averted his eyes, but Y/n stared at the man, not impressed with the threatening demeanor he gave off. If anything, Y/n could have said he was the cause of this, but pointing fingers wasn't good. "Control your 10 year old, geez." Y/n scoffed, inwardly cringing at the age gap.

"Excuse me, but I'm 8."

"Did I ask?"

"No but do I care?"

(~''''~)

The hooded man whistled, walking around the narrow room he was in. Masky sat across from him, looking through a cracked flip phone, most likely texting someone. Shooting him a glance, Hoodie looked back to the still unconscious male- it had been what, a week and he still hasn't woken up? Hoodie almost thought he was dead, but the breathing concluded he wasn't.

"Why don't we just kill him already? Save ourselves the struggle."

Masky didn't look up, still scrolling in thought.

"Because I want to see the pain on his face. Even better, I want his brat to watch this." Hoodie shrugged, sitting down on the uncomfortable couch. Boss wasn't very happy with them not being able to stamp out his entire bloodline, but Hoodie almost felt a twinge of pain. The kid didn't deserve to be brought into this.

"I know Hoodie. But it's their lives or ours. Besides, a few more deaths isn't going to do anything to this world."

(~''''~)

A/n:ALRIGHT SO I FORGOT THE REST OF MARBLE HORNETS SO IMA JUST MAKE Y/N LEAVE THAT PARTTTT BAI

(~~~~~~~~~)