Chapter 14

Rosespark POV

I was driving when I saw a semi truck transform. It slammed into a car. It cut one in half and punched another. It then fired rockets at us. Sire got in front of me and we all turned before the rockets hit us. I turned around and drove faster. 

"Gotta haul ass, Rose! Come on!" Cade yelled. I drove faster. A few rockets were shot. "Woah! They're shooting at us!"

I swerved to avoid the missiles.

We saw a crash. "WOAH! WOAH! WOAH! WOAH!"

I transformed in order to protect the humans. Bee transformed with us. I had Tessa in my hands and transformed into a car. I drove off beside Sire. 

I was driving and some missiles were shot. "Come on, Rosespark!" Tessa said. Many hit the road beside me. 

One hit my side and I transformed not realizing Tessa was inside. I fell onto my back and then rolled and accidentally let go of Tessa. I put my ped behind her and a car slammed into it. I looked under me and she scampered back terrified. Sire growled and activated his battlemask. 

I punched the robot when suddenly he punched me back. I then froze. I stood up. No, No, no. I killed him. I watched the spark die from him. There's no way Megatron's alive! I thought. 

I then grabbed the robot's arm. "Don't make me hurt you, Rosespark." He said. His voice sounded exactly like Megatron's. 

When I wasn't watching something fired at my leg and I cried out and dropped. The 'Bot widened his optics. He looked at me with a sad look before he drove off. Sire then dropped on the car. 

I then saw Lockdown and he punched me and that was the last I saw. 

I opened my optics and saw my protective armor hiding my private parts weren't there. Lockdown smirked. "And she's awake." He smirked. He then forcefully pushed inside of me. I screamed and he did it a few times. 

Lockdown got distracted with my Sire and I put my armor back on. I then went looking for Sire. I then dropped on the ground. 

I saw Predaking. He then transformed. He lifted me into his arms. "You okay, sweetspark?" I nodded. "I'm fine." 

We got into a separate part of the ship. Drift got Sire free. "Rosespark!" He hugged me tightly. "Are you okay? Lockdown didn't touch you?" He asked. I started crying. 

"He didn't. . ." I nodded crying. Sire hugged me tightly. I then turned to Predaking. "Go find the humans."

He transformed and roared as he went to find them. 

Predaking got to where the humans were. He roared and fired his blast at the cyber-dogs. He threw one off the building. He then transformed. He stabbed one with his claws. 

He saw the lines falling and he grabbed the last one. 

He then caught the humans and slammed into the building. "You are the best, Predaking! You are the best."

"Your goddamn right." Predaking growled. He then looked around. "Scrap."

"You see that? Look at me! We're off the ship, right?"

"Lockdown will be in deep space before he realizes me and Rosespark are gone." Sire said. "I'm a sucky piliot but let's give it a whirl." The plane dropped. "HELL, YEAH!"

I was sitting down and Sire walked over. "I don't get it. I killed him. . . He's dead. Megatron's not alive. I felt his spark go out. He's not alive!" I said to my sire. He bent down in front of me. "We'll find out. I promise." I nodded and he kissed my forehelm.