AU - 03

Mon dont know what went through her mind before sending that message. All she could think of is that stranger leaving and its the last day that she'll see her. She felt a pang of pain in her heart, maybe because she got so attached to her after hearing her story that night.

"Same restaurant. Tomorrow, 10 AM." she replied back.

"Ok. Thanks." Mon replied

She slumped back to my bed.  She raised her hand, the one that stranger held the whole night. She can still feel the warmth of her hand to hers.

"Why can't I take you out of my head stranger?" she whispered

"Why do i need to see you again?"

"Why am i feeling this way about you?"

"Why?!!!!!"  she shouted.

Mon shuts her eyes out of frustrations but the first thing she saw was her smile. The happy smile she made while talking about her wife. Dream or real, she saw how in love she is with her and it saddens Mon. That love, their love is something Mon want to experience. The one she is longing for.

That night, Mon slept with that stranger in mind. That night she slept with a deeper sadness in ber heart.

While on the other hand, Sam doesn't want to end the night. She's now seated on the floor in front of the fireplace, back leaning on the couch, her bunny plushie tucked in between her chest and knees, one hand holding the picture of Mon and Singha and the other hand holding a glass of red wine. Her thoughts were all running around the certain person she met and talked tonight. She met Mon, not her Mon but still the with same face as her wife.

"I don't know why i did that, Tee rak. I don't know why i hugged her and held her hand. Maybe i just missed you so much that i thought she was you. You have the same face anyways. You have the same smile, the same laugh, the same glow, the same warmth, you even share the same twinkle in the eye everytime you are excited and happy, But, but i know she's not you." Sam blinked her tears away and chugged the wine she is holding but in the middle of it, she stopped and cried.

" She 's not you. I tried to tell myself she' s not you but it hurts so much. It hurts that i can't hug her, that i cant kiss her, that i can't hold her tight, that i cant show her how much i love her. That i cant show her how much i miss her because she's not you. She's not you Tee rak."  Sam said and drunk her remaining wine.

The room stayed silent for some time before her phone buzzed. She wiped her tears and reached for her phone. She saw that Mon sent her a message. With trembling hand, she opened the message and saw her message.

"Let's meet up tomorrow."

Sam never really cared of anything, she wanted to see her, and so is she. She typed something on her phone and sent it.

"Same restaurant. Tomorrow, 10 AM. " Sam replied to her.

"Ok." Mon replied back.

Sam smiled at her phone. And looked back to the photo on her hand.

"We will each other again Tee rak. I can't wait to see your face again."  Sam said before closing her eyes and for the first time after she woke up from coma, she slept smiling, excited for the next day.

Mon woke up and prepared early. She fixed her things and get ready to leave her room some minutes after 9. By the clock reached 9:30, she's now seated on the same table she used last night, well, before all that thing with the stranger happened. Mon ordered coffee and a slice of cake while waiting. She kept on looking at the entrance of the restaurant to check. She's nervous of what will happen but she kept her cool by looking at the scenery from the glass walls while sipping her hot coffee.