AU - 10 (Finale)

When they woke up the next day, the wedding planner is already starting to fix their wedding ceremony venue as well as their reception. Their dresses are already in the living room too. As well as Sam's friends who's now busy glaring at them.

"We came early to help. But it seems like everything is well taken cared of." Kade said with a smile.

"We are keen with all the details of our wedding Kade. You dont need to worry about anything." Sam replied as she scanned the dresses they were using later.

"All except your guest then. Are we really your friends Sam?" Jim asked, arms on her waist and eyes shooting daggers to her best friend.

"No comment about that." Sam replied with sass.

Mon just pinched Sam's side making the latter fold in pain. "Im sorry about that. It really just slipped our minds when we started planning for the wedding. I hope you'll let this one slide since its our wedding today?"

Jim looked at Mon and rolled her eyes. She then went to hug the younger but gave Sam a glare.

"If not for today's celebration, i will sulk until you two learn your lesson."

"Cut the crap and just move on already Jim. Today's a special day, we dont want to spoil it right? But since Sam has no initiative to introduce us, i will volunteer. Hi Mon, im Tee, Sam's best friend. This is Kade and that sulking one is Jim. Were best friends since elementary days. It's finally nice to meet you and introduce ourselves to you since everything is so hectic when you arrived. If you need help, were all here for you and Kaydie."

"Thanks P'Tee, and its nice to meet all of you too. Sam told me stories about your school escapades. its nice to finally put a face on the names she kept on mentioning. And thanks for accepting my group of friends to yours too."

"Its nothing. Besides its Sam who asked us to befriend them. And were glad we did. Because of it, i met Yuki too." Tee said and gave Mon a wink.

"Where's Neung?" Sam asked

"She's with grandma and P'Ice." Kade added

"Yuki and Nop is with Mon's parents too. They'll be here in an hour." Tee updated Mon too

"So what's the plan now?" Jim

"First things first, breakfast. We should eat before we start things. After that, I will inspect the preparations for the wedding while Mon here will check on the food for lunch and dinner. The  glam team will arrive after lunch so i hope we can rely on you with Kaydie. I dont want her to be exposed to lots of people and beauty products so you can look after her in our room."

"Kade and Jim can look after Kaydie . I'll go check on the preparations outside. So you two can just relax and take your time prepping up for your special day." Tee said earning a nod of thanks from Sam.

"Where's Kaydie anyways?" Kade asked

"She went back to sleep. She loves to wake up at 2 am then go back to sleep at 5. She'll be awake probably when we start breakfast. That one surely knew when i am eating, she loves to disturb my peaceful meal time." Mon said while rolling her eyes.  "Don't get me wrong, i love my daughter so much that i'll sacrifice my life for her but she's kinda annoying too sometimes. Plus with postpartum im having mood swings too. Good thing Sam's with us now so i have help."

"Yes im here now so you dont need to do things alone. I'll help in every way i could Love." Sam sweetly tell Mon.

"Yes Mon, pass all the hard work to her. She deserves that." Jim interjected to the couple's conversation.