AU - 07

"I-I'm, excuse me."

Sam rushed to the bathroom. Everyone, except the old couple is not surprised of Sam's reaction. The mention of Mon's name is one, but the additional news of Mon having a special someone made is like a surprise bomb attack to Sam's heart, they knew that even if this Mon is not the one in her dreams, Sam will still always be affected.

"I'll go check on her." Jim stood up to check on her best friend. The couple looked at Neung on worries.

"Did we say something wrong Khun Neung?"

Neung shakes her head and smiled.  "Of course none Teacher Pohn, right girls?"

"Y-yes, she's just stressed with Diversity's expansion that she sometimes felt sudden aches in her body. Yesterday she complained about her back, she might be having a stomachache today. She seems not enjoying her food." Tee explained.

"She should really take care of herself. I know she's busy but a good rest from time to time is not gonna stop her business. You should really talk to her Neung. She's so pale before she left." Its now Uncle Aom's words

"I will Uncle." Neung just smiled but still worried of her sister.

Meanwhile with Sam.

"Sam?" 

"J-jim... "

Jim rushed to her friend's side. Sam is crying.  "Hey.... What happened?"

"Why am i hurt Jim? Why am i feeling this again? S-she, their daughter, she's not my Mon but why is my heart in pain when i heard... When.... "

"Shhh. I understand Sam. You are right, they just have the same name Sam. She is not your Mon and your Mon will never hurt you right? She will never love anyone than you. Your Mon will always love you only. Just you." Jim said as she rubbed her friend's back.

It took some time for Jim to console Sam but good thing she pulled herself back and composed.

"Good thing you followed my advise of changing all your make up products to water resistant ones. " Jim chuckled

"Dont push your luck. I might be fine now but im still sensitive. I might throw you out of here." Sam sassed. Making Jim laugh louder.

"ow with that sass, i know your good, let's go, they might finished eating now. You owe me one lunch date Anuntrakul."

"Chı̀, Chı̀, I owe you one." Jim smiled and hughed her best friend. "Jim? Why don't you leave that fiancé of yours just marry me instead?" Sam teased.

"Marry you and then? Suffer from your sass and savageness and mood swings? No thank you! I'd rather be a monk than your wide Samanun." Jim said and left. The latter just giggled and followed her.

"Oh you're back, are you fine Khun Sam?" Mae asked me with her worried expression.

"Im fine Teacher Pohn." i the whispered her something i know she'll consider as my excuse. "I forgot about my period, it arrived today."

"Ow, ok ok, i understand." Mae said even making an ok sign with her hand.

"So, what's the topic of discussion now?" Sam asked, Neung just gave her a worried look but she just smiled at her sister.

"Teacher Pohn invited us to their house after lunch. She said she prepared some mango sticky rice, khanom chan and thong yip. She offered to make milk tea too. I ask Pri if you have a meeting today and she said your free so you're coming." Neung said, not even stopping in between sentences for her to say no.