chapter:1 "THE BEGINNING"

**THIS BOOK CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT‼️ AND STRONG LANGUAGE.
BASED ON A TRUE STORY (With EDITS).**

You're probably asking yourself "The first time for what?"
Well you're about to find out how one decision screwed up my whole life. My name's Jess. No it's not short for 'Jessica'
It's short for 'JESSEBELLE.'

"In life every ending is just a new beginning."
That's what Dakota Fannings said in 'Uptown Girls'.

"No friends over!The house should be clean by the time I get back."

Were my mom's implicit instructions before leaving the house for a business trip to Canada.
She's a workaholic. Which meant 90% of the time , the house was left to my brother Jackson and I. Being left unsupervised was the norm.

Naturally I'm the rebel child. See with me...I like to live life at the edges. There's just so much more to do there.
My brother? Oh no , he's the complete opposite of me. Not only was he born first, but he was born with severe asthma.
He's an introvert.
Picture him as.....a Dark-skinned 19 year old, who'd rather be alone and Jerk off to Anime girls.
It's always been Him and I.
I'd take a bullet for him any day but I'll never tell him that.
Makes me cringe.

"Jess we're gonna be late for school hurry up!"He yells

I speed-walked down the stars while adjusting my Extremely Tight jeans which I love because they made my ass look bigger.

"You're so disgusting you know," I said walking into the kitchen grabbing a glass of warm milk from the table

In his hands was a jug of lemonade,a plate with eggs a bowl of cereal and pancakes.

Jackson was one of those lucky people with a metabolism that allows them to eat like a dog and not gain a pound. IM SO JEALOUS.

"Did mom leave any money behind?",I asked stretching my hand to steal one of his pancakes.
"Make your own!",he yells smacking my hand away from his plate.

"Yes,but she left it in my account to make sure you don't spend it recklessly." Why am I not surprised.
He's the good child.

"Hurry up Jess. Can't be late for the first day back at school", he called walking towards the front door.

we drove my mom's 'Mercedes C300' which she got as a birthday gift from my dad.

Jackson drives since I don't have a license.

We were on our way to Blessings house.
She lives just 2 streets away.
As we were approaching we saw her standing outside waiting in her driveway.

"Wussup baby girl!", She called over to me as she jumped into the front seat.
Blessing is my best friend A.K.A bad bitch A.K.A social media influencer A.K.A....okay enough A.K.A's you get the picture.

"Guy, we're going to the party tonight right?",she asked

"Oh that's tonight?"
"Sho wa okay sha?"(Are you okay?), She rhetorically asks in Yoruba.

I'm Nigerian...Yoruba is my native language.

"Mom's out of town so I'll definitely be there," I replied raising my hand for a high five.