I SMELL CAP

Well in Gen Z , 'Cap' is referred to as lies.
Not just any kind of lies but over-exaggerated lies.
Like if someone tells you "I'm willing to die for you," Now that's cap...BIG CAP!

For the past few days that's what I'd been getting from Blessing. Lies upon lies.

'BUT HOW DO YOU KNOW SHE'S LYING JESSICA?'

TRUST ME.
When you've knows someone for almost your whole life , then you'd know when they're being sincere.

Blessing and I have been seeing each other less since I told her about my devil aunt coming to visit.
It's alarming being that it's my birthday week.

Everytime I tried linking up with her , she gives some cheap excuse.
Could she be secretly dating someone?
If so , why doesn't she tell me.

It's 2 days till my birthday and even a blind man can see that I'm lying if I'm to say I'm excited.

"IFE IF I HAVE TO COME TO YOUR ROOM TO FETCH YOU IT'LL BE WITH HOT WATER !" aunt J yelled.

She's literally the only person in this house that calls me by my native name.

"So as the celebrity that you are , we must wait for you, Abi?"

Lord forgive me when I say , SHE'S SUCH A BITCH!

"Get yourself into the car we're leaving now."

"I thought the service didn't start till 10?"I asked.

She had been taking us to church with her ON A SCHOOL NIGHT!

"Can you keep shut and do as I've said!"

Again, A BITCH!

As we were walking into the church I lied and said I felt sick and needed to use the toilet quick, fully knowing the bathrooms were on the other side of the church so it was my way of escaping.

"I give you 5 min."

Immediately I had arrived , I took out the edibles I bought earlier.
Obviously I Couldn't smoke actual weed in church I'd just be selling myself out.

Suddenly I heard a voice , a male voice. Groaning as he entered the girls bathroom I immediately shut the door.

He was peeing!!
What the actual fuck.

I stood still with my back against the door trying not to be heard because it would be an awkward situation if he knew I'd been in there all along.

"Starin' at your dress cause it's see-through
Yeah, talkin' all the shit that you done been through
Yeah, say that you a lesbian, girl, me too"

Fuck! why does my phone ring at the wrong times!

"Hello. Who's there?"

Shit this is the moment I'd have to come out.

Fuck no!
It was Michael.

"What the fu-"

"What are you doing here?" We both said in sync.

"Uhm this is the ladies , I should be asking you that."

"No shit Sherlock, I mean at church. And besides the gents was locked and I desperately needed to pee."

"Well you're the last person I'd be expecting to see at church!"

"Pfft...I go to church sweetheart, you're just never here on Thursdays."