NEW YEARS EVE🎆

Last night was celebrated in the most chilled way possible.

No party, no weed,no alcohol, just close friends, family and Michael ! Binge watching the best movies.

My relationship with Michael was now public to my friends.
Oh my mom?
My mom would barely even notice since she's hardly around.

A few hours were to go before the end of the year.

I had one last issue that had to be resolved.
As written on the note Blessing sent , we were to meet when she returned from her vacation.

I thought why not meet at the New year family dinner we're having at Precious' house tonight.
The dinner was also to welcome my mom back home.

**Dinner**

Jackson and I had been  getting ready for the dinner.
He put on his best Tux , which only comes out on special occasions like these.
Aunt J had finally left , so Jackson had to drive us.

"You don't look too bad.." he said as we walked towards the car.

"Looking clean yourself...Who could tell you beat your meat every night ."

"SHUT UP ! "

"Woah , I'm only joking."

As we parked in the driveway I noticed Michael had been waiting for me.

He came to my side to open the door for me and help me down the car since the dress I wore was Soo tight that if I made one wrong move it was definitely ready to tear.

"DAMN! You look sexy baby" He said biting his bottom lip.

"Oh do I? Come here" I pulled him In closer for a kiss.

We Made out, producing a  sloppy sound as our tongues touched.

"THERE ARE ABOUT 15 ROOMS IN THIS MANSION CAN YOU GUYS GET ONE?" Jackson said disgusted.

"He's Right babe! We can't be kissing in front of family members."

"Let's go in shall we." Michael said adjusting his pants.
His boner was very visible.

When they said this was a 'HUGE FAMILY DINNER' I didn't think it would actually be.

After having to kneel down and great each family member, because of tradition my knees felt like a thin twig of a tree about to snap.

My mother had finally arrived , looking like the queen of England.
AS ALWAYS

The feathery Jacket she wore alone could be used to buy a house.

"Aww my dear Twins!" She called , stretching her arms out to hug my brother and I.
I hate when she calls us twins , WE'RE ONE YEAR APART!

"Did you guys miss me?"

If I'm being honest with myself , I did. But I just couldn't admit it to her.

"DINNER IS READY OO! EVERYONE GET A SEAT AROUND THE TABLE." Yelled Precious' Mom.

She's the best cook in the family, so she cooked 7 diverse dishes.

After anticipating Blessings arrival she finally arrived just as we were gathering to eat.

I'd never been more happy to see a person the way I was happy to see her.

"Bless!"

"Jess!"

We both ran to hug each other.
I felt so at peace.

"Don't you ever abandon me like that again!"
I said playfully punching her shoulder.