"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" 🎁🎂

"Are you sure your Uncle will be there with you guys?", My mom asked with her eyes fixed on the road.

"Yes ma it's his house so he'll definitely be there", Blessing replied with an innocent smile.

My mom trusts blessing even more than she trusts me,HER OWN DAUGHTER.
Not knowing Blessing Dates the married men at church.

It's Blessings birthday this weekend. It took me a full day to convince my mom to let me go to her birthday sleepover.
I had to call Blessing to  convince my mom that We would be under adult supervision by her foster Uncle, John.
The sleepover was at his house.
Why? You ask.
Well Uncle John won't be around this whole weekend so he left his house to Blessing.
Of course my mom didn't know that.
Yeah Nigerian uncles are cool.

"But All of you better be at church on Sunday. I will never allow you to skip church for Worldly  activities," My  'Anointed' mother said.

She was dropping us off at Uncle John's.

Unfortunately, Jackson had to come with.
My mom wanted him to watch me like CCTV.

We had only invited close friends.
I begged Blessing to allow Precious to come. After all she supplies good Weed and drinks.

We finally arrived.

"Happy birthday in advance my darling granddaughter!," My mom said hugging Blessing tight.

Blessing stays with her foster parents since her biological parents gave her away while she was still young.
Blessing and I later met through our parents because my mom was doing business with her foster mom which made us close friends.

Since then my Mom had pledged to be her godmother since our moms were like sisters too.

Uncle John was rich. BRUCE WAYNE rich!
He's an accountant so I'm not surprised.

"Babe! I can't believe your mom actually bought our story," Blessing laughed dragging her suitcase.

"Bro. All I know is we bout to get drunk and nastyyyyy!" I said shaking my ass in attempt to hype her up.

"I just want my own room , my own space, And for this weekend to go by fast." Jackson said carrying his backpack on his back.

You can definitely  tell he did not want to be there.
He's about to change his mind when he realizes Blessing Invited Tobi his crush.

"My uncle always leaves the key under the mat." Blessings says lifting up the mat.

"clichéI commented.
As we unlocked the doors, to my surprise the house was clean.
For a bachelor it was way too clean.

"Uncle John hates dirt." Said Blessing.
Blessing gave me a tour around the house. It was big. Not bigger than Precious's house but big.

"6 rooms and 3 bathrooms! " I said surprised.

"Someone's getting Laid soon!" Blessing said.

Blessing and I are both virgins.
We've done many other things but sex.
We both agreed  on our first day of highschool that neither of us would lose our virginity till we both turn 18.
And this is Blessings 18th.
My birthday is a week after blessings.
Which meant she was not yet permitted to loose hers till then.

"One more week..Are you ready?"  I asked.
"I've been ready for 18 years",  she replied playfully

"Ode, how you go ready when you still dey suck your mama breast?"
I said giving her a playful smack on the head.