YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDINNG ME.

"Wai- wait does this mean you......inside ...preg...IM PREGNANT!"

I Started freaking out , being my first time I didn't think it would end this way.

"Relax , you're not pregnant it's not confirmed. You can just.....buy a pill"

"A PILL! HELL NO HAVE YOU HEARD THE SIDE EFFECTS OF THOSE THINGS."

"JESS WOULD YOU RATHER HAVE A BABY BE REALISTIC HERE !"

Well he's right....but still , the risk of messing up my reproductive system is very high.

"I knew we shouldn't have done this...why..why was I in a hurry..I ca- I can't be pregnant, MY MOTHER WILL MURDER ME."

"JESSEBELLE CALM DOWN! NOTHING WILL HAPPEN YOU'RE NOT PREG-"

"Starin' at your dress cause it's see-through
Yeah, talkin' all the shit that you done been through
Yeah, say that you a lesbian, girl, me too
Yeah, girls want Girls' where I'm from "

Shit!
My brother had been calling.
When I checked the time it was past midnight...which meant I skipped dinner..which also meant my aunt probably knows I snuck out...in a nutshell.

IM IN DEEP SHIT.

"TAKE ME HOME NOW! " I said quickly adjusting my dress and gathering my things.

"JESS WHAT ABOUT THE PILL..WE NEED GO GET IT WITHIN 24 HOURS."

"MICHAEL TAKE ME HOME ! " I yelled banging my fist on the door.

Yeah , I'm pretty ghetto when I'm under pressure.

"Shit babe calm down...JESS ...look at me."
He held onto my shoulders forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Everything will be fine , we'll figure out a way to lie to your aunt and first thing tomorrow morning....today morning we'll go buy the morning after pill and it'll be like nothing ever happened."

I can't lie , him saying this calmed my nerves.

"Okay..I'm sorry babe ."

"No , don't apologize I'm not mad. Get your things and let me take you home quick."

I took all my belongings and we rushed into his car.

I unlocked the door with my spare key and as I quietly walked through the door I felt like throwing myself down an endless pit when I turned to see my aunt and Jackson had been in the living room waiting for Me.

"SHIT" , I whispered.

At this point there was no lie that could explain why I was coming home at 12:45 a.m.

Truly, I WAS FUCKED.

"WHERE IS SHE! YOU THIS GIRL ! BEFORE YOU KILL ME I WILL KILL YOU FIRST! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!"

My aunt had been yelling at the top of her voice.

"YOUR MOTHER LEFT YOU IN MY CARE ! WHAT IF SOMETHING BAD HAD HAPPENED TO YOU WHEREVER YOU'RE COMING FROM WHAT WOULD I HAVE TOLD HER!"