Chapter Three - Two More Idiots

I sighed. Walking forward. My hair slightly glowing as I walked forward. Grabbing the boy around my age by the coat and pulling him back. I instantly scolded him. Apologizing to the woman as I whacked the boy in the head. Followed by covering his mouth with my hand. Soon after we began to travel together. I gave him the last of my rations. Simple telling him I wasn't hungry. Which was a lie. We began to talk. He asked question after question. Finn began telling us to run. Smiling I grabbed Zenitsu by the arm and took off in a dead sprint. I followed the scent and sound of demons. My head turned as I looked at the kids. Walking up to them. I was able to calm them down they told me there story. Seconds later someone was thrown out the house. They where coated in blood. I acted quickly. Putting pressure to the wound. Trying to stop it. But it was no use. He died in my arms. I moved. Jumping back. Bringing the man with me. I closed his eyes. They describe there brother. I turned. "Fin. Stay. Zenitsu. Let's go." He tried to opt out. I. In reply got mad. Told him alright in an annoyed tone as I began to walk away. He. In return began to beg me not to be mad at him and followed after me. I left Nezuo there. Nicking three times to tell him to put on his muzzle.

I walked into the house. My aura completely masked. The kids came in. I spoke to them. Then a drum acted up. I ended up with the girl. Zenitsu with the boy. I held onto the girl. My mind running a mile a minute. I comforted the girl. Tariko she told me her name was. I told her mind. Seconds later a demon appeared. I pulled the girl closer. Covering her mouth. I pushed the girl over to the shelves. She moved. My right hand gripped my sword. I lunged. He hit his drum. I landed on the wall. The room flipped. Seconds later a man wearing a boars hide appeared. I blinked. Just staring. I scolded the man for recklessly attacking the demon. I ended up throwing him for stepping on Tariko. He lunged at me. I grabbed onto Tariko. I continued to scold him. He sent an attack. That's when I relished. The tone of the drum. The spread of the beats. All had a different effect. I then smelt blood. I blocked her sight. We began to walk. Then I found him. The boy I was looking for. "Hold it. I'm a demon slayer. I'm here to help." I pulled the girl out. "Here's your sister." The girl ran forward. I smiled. I then treated his wounds. Then I asked him to tell me what happened. So he did. Finn then explained maretchi to me.

I told the sibling to constantly drum his drum the moment he heard anything other then hollering there names. After they nodded is when I left. I instantly ran into the demon. And I reacted. Already knowing exactly what each from did. So he drummed and I reacted. I adjusted my breathing to better suit the battle. My leg was still broken. Same with my rib. If only I had reacted a bit quicker to that arrow. My mind flashed to a saying my master told me. I tightened my grip. Ignoring the pain. I adjusted my grip on my sword. With my right hand I held my sword. In my left my dragon carved dagger. I dodged attack after attack. The bastard wasn't even giving me time to react. Let alone attack. Jumping I barely dodged an attack. I yelped as an attack grazed my leg. Then I demanded the demons name. I spoke to him. Resulting in him getting made. Then he began to drum. He drummed even faster. There where five claws now. Papers flew everywhere. As I moved I began to avoid stepping on the papers at all costs.that caught him by surprise. Water breathing. I dodged attack after attack. Ninth form. Splashing water flow. Turbulent. I lunged. Then. "Kyogi! Your blood demon art was truly beautiful!" With those words I chopped off his head. As the demon laid there he asked me a question. I answered honestly. I got a sample and gave it to the cat that arrived.

I turned. Stopping to wish the demon a good afterlife. After doing so I ran off to go find the kids. Ignoring the fact that my leg still hurts. I comforted the girl as she cried. Having the boy hood on my back. We began to leave. Once I left I found Zenitsu. Holding onto the box holding Nezuo. I wanted to cry at Zenitsu's reasoning for protecting my box. He did it because I said the box was more important to me than my life. I moved. Yelling at the boat man. I knew I still radiated kindness. Gentleness. I lunged forward. Kicking the boar man in the chest. Well. After I told him to stop. Twice. I know I broke his ribs. I heard it. I then scolded him on the laws and taboos. Like I had room. I was traveling with a demon. He got back up. He attacked me. I dived and countered. After a while of scolding and fighting I got annoyed. So. I head butted him. I loved having a hard head. I still had broken ribs. A broken left leg which was also sliced up. His mask fell off seconds later he fell unconscious. I just said oops.