Chapter Five - Mugen Train

We walked down the train. When I caught the scent of a familiar person. So we began to look for the Flame Hashira. I helped a few people on the way. Zenitsu dragged Inoske. We ended up hearing him before we saw him. I blinked. Confused. I- what does someone even say at this point. Huh. I've loved for over thirty hundred years and even I'm caught by surprise. So. After a bit we got his attention and spoke to him we introduced ourselves. He offered us to sit down. I spoke to him some more. Then. "You should become my Seguko." I blinked.
"What now?" He continued to speak. More so towards the other two. He explained everything.
"What color is your sword."
"Red and black." We continued to talk. I instantly knew something was up. My eyes flashed to the side. So did Rengoku's. There was a demon. I stood back. Watching as the Gadhira took out the demon. I pulled out my blade. Sprinting to the other demon. I got there seconds before Rengoku did. My blade at the ready. Rengoku saved the man in the way. I stared at Rengoku. His request flashing in my mind. I smirked. I've already master four breathing styles. What's one more. So. I agreed. My friends where quick to follow.

I leaned my head against the window. Pretending to be asleep. I listened to the others as they slept. Why I didn't sleep. Well. I had a feeling something was wrong. So. I shiver my dagger into the side of my thigh. I knew something was off. I sensed the blood demon art being used. I continued to pretend to be asleep. I felt someone tie something to my wrist. I entered my hearts core. Moving to the center. Sitting down right in front of my core. The area was beautiful. I sat on an island. Where my core was located. Small pits of fire surrounding us. Along with a beautiful ocean surrounding us. They sky though was split straight down the middle. One side was day while the other side was night. I looked up the moment he arrived. With him where three different versions of me. There names where Yuki, Natsumi, and Hatsuko. I stood up. Stepping out of the way. Showing him my core. "This is what you seek. Is it not." He looked around.
"I-It's beautiful." He looked at me. His eyes gaining a light in them. "I feel. So safe. I feel. At home." There was a rumble. I looked back.
"Ahh. Its starting to awaken."
"It." I just smiled at the boy.
"Do not worry. You should leave though. This place is not safe for you." As if on command. All my different body's all similar look at the boy.

My eyes opened. I had Nezuo burn the ropes. The three tried to my friends stood up. They went to attack me. I just knocked them unconscious. Before going straight to the demon. I pulled on my fox mask. He was overly exited the moment he saw me. Water breathing. Tenth form. Constant Flux. Water surrounded me. Turning into a dragon. His blood demon art didn't work. Not once. I sliced through the air. But he dodged. I reacted every single time. Countering. Dodging. Defending. Attacking. But I came to the harsh realization that the demon had merged himself with the train.

The rest of my friend woke up. Rengoku came. Telling me of his plane. I agreed. So. We all moved. Headed straight for the head of the train. Adjusting my grip on my drawn sword. Eclipse breathing. Fourth form. Total solar eclipse. I ringlet of fire and a circle of shadows appeared around me and Inoske. It destroyed everything. I smirked. Eclipse breathing. Fifth form. Maximus solar eclipse. Sun crescents appeared. Flying everywhere. It gave us an opening. Exposing the bone. Then it began to put Inoske to sleep.

Once we again reached the bone I moved. Pushing Inoske out of the way. I got stabbed. I just grunted. Adjusting my breathing to help accommodate the added injury. I spoke to Inoske. Giving him my plane. I lunged forward. Eclipse breathing. Sixth form. End of the total eclipse. Pure fire surrounded me I sliced down. Cutting off the neck of the train. Acting quickly I put the sword away. I moved. Grabbing both Inoske and the conductor. I shielded then both with my own body. I instantly got up. Grunting. "Go help the others." I looked at him. "Please also help that conductor." He tried to argue with me but he in the end agreed. I turned. I looked at the decomposing body. I looked straight. I slowly stood up. Standing Next to Rengoku.
"What style of breathing did you use?" I looked at him. Squaring my shoulders.
"Eclipse." He stared at me. Shocked then he relaxed.
"That's right. Your the reincarnation of lady Natsumi." I nodded. But sensing something I looked up growling I grabbed his shoulder.
"Something's coming." His head turned. Seconds later something. No. Someone arrived. It was upper moon three. He lunged at me. I kicked him away. My eyes looked at Rengoku. The demon began to speak to Rengoku. Kyojuro. As the upper moon called him. I looked at him.
"Leave him to me. If you see an opening. Jump in." I nodded. I watched the battle. I grabbed onto my sword. My mind flashed to the time I meet one of Kyojuro's ancestors. He was a good person. In fact. He hand been my student. The closest thing to a son I've ever had. I taught him breathing techniques. He made his own soon after. Then he taught it to me. How had I forgotten that. I stared at this man. And realized. He was exactly like him. Even his name was the same. Inoske stood next to me. I watched every movement. My sword pulled and at the ready. I watched the battle. Silently. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.