Chapter Seven - Waking Up

Muzan was so annoyed. Angry. Disappointed. So. He called an upper moon meeting. Daki and Gyutaro where killed by the demon slayers. Tsukiko was not captured. He watched as one at a time the upper moons arrived. He continued to work on his project. Not even looking up as he spoke. "Gyutaro is no longer with us. Meaning the upper ranks are now incomplete." He ignored Domua. Shooting him down. He spoke the truth of what he thought. No. Knew. His anger got the better of him. He began to scold them about the blue spider lily. He continued to speak. He was about to dismiss them when he remembered. "Oh. If you see a woman with a white, purple, and black fox mask, red hair and eyes, and goes by the name Tsukiko. Bring her to me. Alive." He was tired of her running. Of her hiding. She always escaped him. In some way. Somehow. He was growing annoyed with it. But Muzan can wait longer. After all. He's waited three thousand years. What's a little longer. Because this time. In this life time he'll catch her. How he knew. Because he could sense it. She to was getting sick and tired of the running and hiding. She to was getting tired of this futile game of cat and mouse.

He left the upper moons to themselves. He knew Kokoshibo instantly knew who the woman was. After all. The only real reason for his loyalty and turning into a demon was for his fear of death and yearning to see his elder sister. Natsumi. Was her name at that point in time.

I stared at the image before me. There I stood holding two younger men's hands as we walked together. One on either side of me. I was slightly taller. Showing I was older. We all had long red hair pulled into pony tails and eyes. But only two of us had red birthmarks on our heads. I smiled and I laughed. Slowly the sight faded.

I stared as my two brother turned. One. Michikatsu became a demon. His name changed as well. I watched. Tears flowing like riveted leaving my eyes. He turned around. Slowly. Everything around us was black. But my eyes. They where focused on my beloved brother. He smiled. He had six eyes. My tears flew from my face then "Wake up." My head whipped around and I came face to face with Yoriichi. Seconds later. I awoke.

My eyes opened. Tears fell from my eyes. I hate to say it. But out of all my lives. My first, the one I just , and this one are my favorites. I was crying. I knew that much. I stared at he roof "It... was a dream." I stared up. "Where... am I?" I heard a gasp. I stared at Kanao.
"Are you okay? You've been in a coma for two months, ever since that battle!"
"Is that right?" I sightly zoned out the conversation after that. I was staring at the roof. At Inosuke. Until someone else arrived. I listened as he spoke.
"Excuse me. I'm going to set this Castella down. So please clear it away after a while. If it seems like it's about to go bad, you can have it." My eyes flashed to the speaking male.
"Oh, thank you... very much." He dropped the Castella on me. I slightly jumped in pain. It landed right on a cut acrid my torso. I grunted. Shooting up and cradling my torso as I bunked over. Ignoring that fact he was yelling now. At who and what I didn't know. Next thing I knew I was coughing. My hand flew up. Covering my mouth. I didn't need to look to know that warm red liquid was pooling in my hands.

After getting myself under control I payed back down. Staring at the roof. Staying silent and just smiling as kindly as I could as the others spoke to me. It took a while for me to realize that I was not hallucinating and that the person on the roof was indeed Inosuke. "Inosuke! Get down from there! You'll get hurt!" I again shot up. My arms reaching up as if to catch him if he fell. He dropped down. I caught him. Grunted and sat him down on the side of the bed. My ears rang as he began to yell. So I covered his mouth. And in a sweet but stern voice I spoke. "Please. Inosuke. Shut. The. Hell. Up. Your giving me a headache." He stiffened up. Stood straight. Squared his shoulders. Then spoke in a whisper only after I removed my hand.
"Yes ma'am." I ignored the slightly quite argument going on in my room. Only watching with a fond smile. It didn't take long for me to fell back asleep.