1

So here we start,

We have Avneet Kaur in this book as leading Girl, one of the most popular Bollywood actress of this period of time.

She is 21 year old, and she have million of fans, who all make her sit on their head and because of their blind support to her, she is the most famous actress of all the time.

And she is on her best right now.

All this support from her fans doesn't matter to her. She think that she achieve everything with her own hard work.

By the way, somewhere it's true that she struggle a lot in her life, but today where she is, she can say that whatever she did is worth it.

But this success within 5 years of her career in fashion and movie industry make her so arrogant.

There was a time when she carries respect for her fans and everyone around her. But now she didn't care of anyone.

She is behave like a master to everyone, and consider every single person her slave.

She is dominant girl now.

Because she is the one of the most popular actress of country, make her rule over everyone's head.

All her fans call her Queen and that makes her behave like a Queen. But a dominating one.

Last month,

Our Queen met someone, he came to her with a business proposal. Just because she is a very famous actress and dancer.

She keep on travelling from one country to another country in a chartered planes.

After a very few security check.

So someone came to her, and gave her an offer of 1 Crore, to smuggle Diamonds from one country to another with her.

As he knows that Queen of Cinema, Avneet won't be checked on Airport like regular travellers.

And she accepted this offer. Just because for money she is ready you do this. Because she is getting the return in bundles of notes.

But this story is not about her only.

Behind every single famous celebrity there are some crazy fans. And she have a crazy fan too.

You get to know him in next chapter.

Stay tuned.