54

On his demand, Avneet remove her top and similar length bra join the play.

Avneet is expecting that siddharth will ask her to remove this bra too so she herself start taking it off.

But siddharth hold her hand.

He : did I asked you to take it off?

She : no, but I guess you want it?

He : I will order when I want... Stop using your over smart brain.

She : hmm.

He : bend down.

Avneet did as he said, siddharth again push his dick ahead, she thought that he again want her to give a blowjob to him.

She open her mouth.

He : relax your mouth, you b****. And put it between your breasts. Fuck them with my member.

This was something unexpected to deal with.

I lean back and watch as she put cock between her tits when they are packed in bra, going in her bra from the downward it came out from her cleavage.

The bra is enough to push them together.

Her tits are so soft, her nipples each one is so puffy and good.

Slowly she is moving, but I control this too and making my dick fuck her tits faster and harder.

Soon I feel like I am ready for the second orgasm.

So I stop her. Its just testing my dick so I thought to try the patience and control of her pussy too.

But I am not in the mental state, where I want to have sex with her. I want to avoid reluctant sex with her.

But I want to feel it happen.

He : now get up my good girl, you made me happy now I will let you sit.

She didn't any waste time and rushed to sit on the bed waiting for my next move.

I take my pants.

She : is it done?

He : not yet.

Get on your her one knee and lift up the other leg away.

He made her adjust, she isn't understanding that what he is trying to do

But she let him position as he wish.

Stay tuned